Found out I'm an outlaw today

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my county where there used to be Trump signs, there is new signs up along the road. Those signs have the slogan, "F##K Biden". I live in a very conservative county that is very anti liberal.

RELH
?????????

Without knowing what the statement was I feel like I’m in your group please let me know what was said.

What kind of idiot thinks a gun law will curb domestic violence??????

There is one sure bet in this world. If your spouse decides to kill you, YOU'RE DEAD. Gun or no gun. In fact maybe the only chance you have is if you have a gun.

They don’t want it to curb domestic violence. If they cared about anything but attaining more power, they wouldn’t be defunding law enforcement across the country - while at the same time letting dangerous criminals out of jail to commit more violence & mayhem. Power over you is ALL they care about

The poor get poorer, and the rich get richer. Take your blinders off people. The only thing the Democratic Party cares about is power. Gun control, racism, gay rights, women’s rights, open borders, etc. How are you idiots not seeing through this garbage. Most hypocritical group of people there ever was. Unreal. Disgusting what this country is becoming with Biden in control, or should I say Pelosi. Biden is just a pawn. Leaders of other countries have to be going out of their minds with excitement knowing they can walk all over this administration, or at least pay them off.

Full throttle, agree with everything you just posted except women’s rights. How can any logical person think they represent women’s rights when women’s sports and beauty pageants are being taken over by ..... what use to be a male?
(y)

Lik2hnt, you are correct. I couldn’t agree more. It’s a travesty what they are doing to women’s sports. Not only belittling, but anyone who believes giving genetic males no matter the situation the opportunity to compete in women’s competitive sports is an absolute moron. Glad you brought that up. Frankly, I believe it is quite obvious that the Democrats don’t really give a damn about anything other than the power to control you and I. They act like they give a rip about certain things, but in reality the people or beliefs they “pretend” to give a damn about are just the gullible who can be easily manipulated by government to do what they want. As long as they can fill their pockets with money, and control everything we do they are happy. They genuinely don’t care, or give a second thought about the people of this country.

Last edited:
It's not just sports in California.

‘Men Are Coming’: 255 California Prison Inmates Have Requested Transfer to Women’s Prisons Since January​

Since January, 261 California prison inmates have requested transfers to prisons aligning with their gender identity, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation told the Daily Caller News Foundation Tuesday.

Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed S.B. 132 into law in January, a bill that requires the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) to ask every individual entering the department’s custody to specify their pronouns, their gender identity, and whether they identify as transgender, nonbinary, or intersex.

‘Men Are Coming’: 255 California Prison Inmates Have Requested Transfer to Women’s Prisons Since January​

Since January, 261 California prison inmates have requested transfers to prisons aligning with their gender identity, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation told the Daily Caller News Foundation Tuesday.

Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed S.B. 132 into law in January, a bill that requires the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) to ask every individual entering the department’s custody to specify their pronouns, their gender identity, and whether they identify as transgender, nonbinary, or intersex.

What a sh!t show!!!

Haha, seriously is there anybody on this forum that honestly supports this crap?? Dig deep now, really??

Will anyone admit they made a mistake or regret they voted for Biden. The country may not recover from what is being done.

My hope is that people will realize what is happening and will vote their conscience rather than party in near future elections. If only the Senate or House can be turned maybe there is still a chance of saving our country if not too late already. It gets worse every day.

I Suspect there Will Be More Hand-Outs in about 3-1/2 years!

I guess if I was in prison, I'd demand this transfer!

FYI - In my beautiful Kali, come July, even long guns will be limited to 1 per month for semi automatic, centerfire rifles. What a crock of Newsom-approved sh!t.
so true Snoop! I'm glad I have friends in bordering states!!

4E513F75-5BAD-44D8-8ECD-302BCE4DF9E1.jpeg

The best sheriff, out of 5 of them, I worked for was a sheriff that was like the one above.
He told me that the day they outlaw guns, would be the day he became an outlaw. He was also a very strong believer in the "protect and serve" when it came to the citizens in the county.

RELH

Last president to use executive order to impose gun restrictions (control), trump!

Biden intends to outdo him on that subject by a far greater number. Trump would never sign a bill that allowed outright confiscation of firearms. Biden would sign that bill in the blink of an eye.
RELH

Last president to use executive order to impose gun restrictions (control), trump!

Biden intends to outdo him on that subject by a far greater number. Trump would never sign a bill that allowed outright confiscation of firearms. Biden would sign that bill in the blink of an eye.
RELH
Only fitting for certain law agencies to have their weapons (of war) confiscated as well...

Reactions: SS!
I read that Biden has signed 38 executive orders since Jan. 20th. Very few people even believed he could sign his name 38 times in that short of a span. It surprised me.

Reactions: HAP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom