FOUND

How do you loose a rifle??

Happy trails
Ridge Runner
"Now Pilgrim,you sure you can skin grizz"

A friend of mine manages the Campground there during the summer and leaves usually around mid Sept. I will send him an e-mail and see if he had his rifle there this year.

Brian

Not my friends as he said he is more carefull with his firearms. Said he might need them if the "lib" gets in office.

Brian

How beat up was it?

A Peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than that of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact.- Aldo Leopold.

my nephew was huntin up there did it have a stainless barrel and blued receiver?......

Maybe we should be glad that they lost their rifle.

If they are that careless with there gun, they might be right Dangerous with it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom