Founder. Did you get hacked this morning?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Tuned in to see the soap opera at the expo this morning. Seen some thread on love?

Then it was gone. I was hoping it had some insight?

The new forum is great man. Im sure it's a bunch of work, good job.

And as always. Thanks for letting guys speak. Including me. Including when I'm sure me aiming at you pisses you off. Pretty rare that guys talk about free speech, but ACTUALLY practice it.

Thanks

You're seeing POP-Ups Hossy from all them Girlie Sites you're visiting!

Tuned in to see the soap opera at the expo this morning. Seen some thread on love?

And as always. Thanks for letting guys speak. Including me. Including when I'm sure me aiming at you pisses you off. Pretty rare that guys talk about free speech, but ACTUALLY practice it.

Thanks

I saw those posts also. I thought they were mail order bride ad's? I was going to ask for pitchers of the Polish gals when Founder got it moved to the classifieds. ;)

Thanks

Well said Hoss. I was apprehensive at first as I am with most change. The changes are definitely an improvement.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom