Founder, SS, Grizz and 440 six pack

How the libs are shutting down our 1st amendment rights!! Check it out. Did you get my email about the bobcat that had rabies and attacked a human?

I can go buy a life-size cutout of Mike hugging his own pillow! ?

And his new forum is super pro-1st Amendment, as long as you don't take the name of God in vain... as that is forbidden by the website rules.

But, of course, I couldn't care less. It's his website, he can do what he wants. Just like every other website owner. I just love all the people claiming it's for free speech, but then you have to respect the same God and Commandments as the website owner. ?

Maybe we need to get rid of protections for website owners like Mango wanted and then any idiot can go post garbage on that website and then sue Mike for it. It was Mango's idea to begin with, so Mike has got to be for it. Until he isn't.

I can go buy a life-size cutout of Mike hugging his own pillow! ?

And his new forum is super pro-1st Amendment, as long as you don't take the name of God in vain... as that is forbidden by the website rules.

But, of course, I couldn't care less. It's his website, he can do what he wants. Just like every other website owner. I just love all the people claiming it's for free speech, but then you have to respect the same God and Commandments as the website owner. ?

Maybe we need to get rid of protections for website owners like Mango wanted and then any idiot can go post garbage on that website and then sue Mike for it. It was Mango's idea to begin with, so Mike has got to be for it. Until he isn't.

Were you attempting to be critical of using "and" & "but" to start a sentence or were you acknowledging that it is grammatically correct to do so?

I ask because it is grammatically correct as long as the sentence has a subject and a verb, regardless of what middle school teachers taught decades ago.... as your link explains. One way to check is remove the "and" or "but" and see if the sentence stands alone. If it does, then "and" & "but" are acceptable.

I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.

Last edited:
Were you attempting to be critical of using "and" & "but" to start a sentence or were you acknowledging that it is grammatically correct to do so?

I ask because it is grammatically correct as long as the sentence has a subject and a verb, regardless of what middle school teachers taught decades ago.... as your link explains. One way to check is remove the "and" or "but" and see if the sentence stands alone. If it does, then "and" & "but" are acceptable.

I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.
It just caught my eye was all.....I did a little research and that is what I came up with. Food for thought is all. No reason not to learn a little something at our age, right?
Maybe flip it and thank me for saving you from Homer....

AND....if you read the article, it would show that you are correct in your grammar. This just shows you answered prior to doing YOUR research. Next time I won't put the time in if it isn't going to be appreciated.

It just caught my eye was all.....I did a little research and that is what I came up with. Food for thought is all. No reason not to learn a little something at our age, right?

AND....if you read the article, it would show that you are correct in your grammar. This just shows you answered prior to doing YOUR research. Next time I won't put the time in if it isn't going to be appreciated.
I think we're having a miscommunication somewhere. I did read your article prior to answering, which says my grammar was correct, and even referenced it in my post as saying as such. Also, I don't know why I'd care what Homer would say, especially since it's proper to start with "and" & "but" anyway.

Like I said in my post, I just didn't know what point you were trying to make. It's not typical for somebody to quote your post with a link to an article on grammar with the intent of saying your grammar was correct.

Either way, I don't think we need to rehash it here. Have a good one.

And, if you read the article, it would show...

Lindell is a weird dude.

I like the counter lawsuit vs dominion, as I don't feel their hands are clean, which I believe is why they sued to stifle questions.

But, he's a weird dude

if Dominion doesn't end up owning his crappy pillow company it will only be because they can't prove the damage he inflicted on their company. but the proof of the damage he and his fellow traitors said can be watched in the January 6th video. and it's far from over.

if Dominion doesn't end up owning his crappy pillow company it will only be because they can't prove the damage he inflicted on their company. but the proof of the damage he and his fellow traitors said can be watched in the January 6th video. and it's far from over.

One of your heroes made a run at it, he didn't fair so well.

173130369_1120995345070184_3756008962806224898_n.jpg

Some heroes of yours just got their bail revoked . hopefully they'll get stuck in cells with guys who look about like Mike Tyson and really love little fat white supremacists. .

I like the counter lawsuit vs dominion, as I don't feel their hands are clean, which I believe is why they sued to stifle questions.
I see the strategy the opposite of that. If Dominion had something to hide, they'd remain quiet and let it go away now that the election is over. By suing for defamation they open themselves up to depositions and discovery as well as subpoenas by the defendant.

Mike can now seek any information he wants pertaining to his claims because if the claims are true then it's not defamation.

I think in the end we'll find Dominion was faultless. Time will tell though, I could be wrong... that's just my guess.

I think we're having a miscommunication somewhere. I did read your article prior to answering, which says my grammar was correct, and even referenced it in my post as saying as such. Also, I don't know why I'd care what Homer would say, especially since it's proper to start with "and" & "but" anyway.

Like I said in my post, I just didn't know what point you were trying to make. It's not typical for somebody to quote your post with a link to an article on grammar with the intent of saying your grammar was correct.

Either way, I don't think we need to rehash it here. Have a good one.
I figured some on this site may give you a hard time for starting sentences with "And" or "But" .....oh well....I guess you don't get the irony of the whole situation. I may have over-estimated your sense of humor or under-estimated your cluelessness. Either way......whatever.

I disagree. Nobody ever even heard of dominion before. Now every liberal state and banana republic across the land is on the phone trying to get some of those special machines.

Anyone know how a slot machine works? Does dominion make those also?

And I don’t have a clue what this thread is about.

I disagree. Nobody ever even heard of dominion before. Now every liberal state and banana republic across the land is on the phone trying to get some of those special machines.

Anyone know how a slot machine works? Does dominion make those also?

And I don’t have a clue what this thread is about.
Nether does anyone else!

And...this thread may have been a waste of 5 minutes of my life! ;)
Umm, did you forget about the link to buy a lifesize cutout of the My Pillow Guy to stand in the corner of your bedroom and be a looky-loo at you and your wife? Only $39.95 to fulfill all your fantasies.

And now you know you can start a sentence with "and," so that's good.

I see this thread rising to the annals of MM history! ?

Umm, did you forget about the link to buy a lifesize cutout of the My Pillow Guy to stand in the corner of your bedroom and be a looky-loo at you and your wife? Only $39.95 to fulfill all your fantasies.

And now you know you can start a sentence with "and," so that's good.

I see this thread rising to the annals of MM history! ?
When I saw YBO listing out who he thinks are the “lib” MMers that need reforming, I should have walked away. But...the cutout and the grammar advice are pure gold. This thread may be worth it yet! ?

So now Reagan republicans are labeled " libs " by the worshipers of a failed con man who's hiding in a crappy golf resort .

If this nation survives historians will look back on this time and this thread and say " WTF ? " was wrong with those morons.

If they read your posts, they will surely have that thought.
So now Reagan republicans are labeled " libs " by the worshipers of a failed con man who's hiding in a crappy golf resort .

If this nation survives historians will look back on this time and this thread and say " WTF ? " was wrong with those morons.

I see the strategy the opposite of that. If Dominion had something to hide, they'd remain quiet and let it go away now that the election is over. By suing for defamation they open themselves up to depositions and discovery as well as subpoenas by the defendant.

Mike can now seek any information he wants pertaining to his claims because if the claims are true then it's not defamation.

I think in the end we'll find Dominion was faultless. Time will tell though, I could be wrong... that's just my guess.

Maybe. Although I'm suspicious. They've done work in Venezuela. And seem to have CIA ties. I'm not silly enough to think WE don't interfere in elections.

Mike is like other former addicts I know. They trade the OCD for chemicals, with OCD for a cause or religion, where they go wayyyy of deep end.

We bought a couple of his pillows a couple years ago. Worst pillows we've ever owned. We kept them in case we ever get another cat.

Crack addict gets off drugs and builds a business worth hundreds of millions of dollars, providing employment to over 1500 families

Harvard grad tries to build a business to take down the crack addict.... Epic failure. Classic :ROFLMAO:

The crackhead proved one thing, if you sell something really crappy at a really high price you can make a fortune off one time customers.

I can't wait to see what Dominion does with the company.

Anyone know how a slot machine works?

Bell curve algorithms, way more complicated than a voting machine.

Mike's attorneys are trying to use the defense of the first amendment gives him the right to say whatever he wants, LOL. He should probably go with the Sidney Powell defense of "I was just kidding, no reasonable person would believe me".

Well if you don't trust voting machines lets just go to all mail in voting how about that ?

Yeah right huh !!!!

Installed and changed by a 22 yo tech with a $100 tool bag.

Point is, you set it to the payoff you want. ;)
So what? You don't have to be a systems analyst to change a power supply. The tech is not involved in the programing of the slot machine, which are in fact proprietary secrets. Are you implying Dominion sets their machines to the payout they want? Rudy wants to talk to you.

So what? You don't have to be a systems analyst to change a power supply. The tech is not involved in the programing of the slot machine, which are in fact proprietary secrets. Are you implying Dominion sets their machines to the payout they want? Rudy wants to talk to you.
I’m implying that it could happen and neither of us would be capable of knowing any better.

I know what the slots bench is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom