Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigshotca

So this is an open forum but the only thing we can discuss on it is something you would have to approve of?? Should we not be discussing anything about our presidential election Founder? We are mostly adults here aren’t we???

So this is an open forum but the only thing we can discuss on it is something you would have to approve of?? Should we not be discussing anything about our presidential election Founder? We are mostly adults here aren’t we???
“Mostly” adults. Unfortunately there are those who can’t have a civilized debate. Instead, they take the debate, discussion or bickering to nasty name calling when others express opposing views.
So, NOPE, no more political battles here!! No political crap. If you want to begin your own political forum and babysit it, enjoy. I won’t be doing it anymore here. It ain’t worth it to me. I’ll suffer whatever consequences come with it. I’m good with that.
If in your mind “open” means you get to just say and do whatever you want, NO this isn’t an open forum. It’s a forum with rules and expectations of members being decent.
I understand that some don’t like my decision to axe the political forum, but I’m ok with that and you will have to be as well. Sorry, but I’m done with the political crap and the nastiness that comes with it. I want this to be about hunting. I’m sure there are political forums out there who want to read the crappy comments and constant fighting, and so I’m ok if those who need to have political battles go there for that.
Of course everyone is welcome to talk hunting as long as rules are being followed and you can be decent. Many other topics are also fine here in the Campfire Forum, but NOT Political Stuff.
Hopefully that answers your questions, if not then I don’t know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom