Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised he's not cancelling some accounts. If most of us had a guest in our home or business that wouldn't follow basic house rules, we'd throw them out.

I didn't mind the political forum, just saying everything has its place. And dammit, I come to the campfire to watch eels weed jumping videos.

Lots of forum sections I don't go into because I don't like the context or lack of interest. Heard that sentiment around here before.

The unique part I found with the MM political forum is yes there was name calling amongst other hunters, there was political ideology exchange, sometimes heated, amongst other hunters, there was respect outside the political forum for hunting expertise even though their political mindset varied amongst hunters, there was compassion shared in the political forum when even adversaries had personal life issues. All were amongst hunters which is the connect to step over the divide. I miss it and do feel there needed to be some ground rules and maybe a few more moderators. Can't tell me the political forum didn't bring more hours of traffic or member input to MM which in turn is important to marketing. Founder is here to make some cash and does or we wouldn't be here today.

Lots of give and take back and forth, a lot of animosity also, some people would respect others opinions and some wouldn't. lots of name calling, bet's and anger shared. asking nicely didn't get it done. lots of reading done on that forum. I think this being a election year just aggravated the situation. I for one hope it comes back, but that's personal opinion.

It seems simple. THIS IS A HUNTING FORUM. Screw the politics and BS and enjoy talking about HUNTING. I'm the last person that wants to back fondler up on this, but he's not wrong in this case...

I think it's simple to say sportspersons have a different political mind set than none sportspersons.

Here lies the problem, Founder didn't like that 90% of avid hunters posting here disagreed with him. When he had Dude and Nemont there to support his viewpoints all was well.
Man, you got me! I’m always telling my wife, “Babe, Servehim is so smart! Sharpest dude on MM!” She replies, No way super stud husband!” Then I say, “It’s true hot cheeks”. Then we go back to watching CNN in zombie mode.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Founder closed the Political section due to the constant bickering and arguing and it sucked moderating it. And now he spends a lot of time in campfire bickering and arguing about politics?

Does anyone else find it amusing that Founder closed the Political section due to the constant bickering and arguing and it sucked moderating it. And now he spends a lot of time in campfire bickering and arguing about politics?
For sure.......LOTS of time and a LOT about politics. Thread after thread, post after post! It's nuts!!! :rolleyes:

For sure.......LOTS of time and a LOT about politics. Thread after thread, post after post! It's nuts!!! :rolleyes:
You reply to every post. (Except the ones about poachers) For a guy who was tired of the political crap you sure reply a lot. Just like you did on mine ???

Here lies the problem, Founder didn't like that 90% of avid hunters posting here disagreed with him. When he had Dude and Nemont there to support his viewpoints all was well.

Psalm 107:7​

7 No one who practices deceit
shall dwell in my house;
no one who utters lies
shall continue before my eyes.

You should practice more of what you claim to be. Lying isn't going to get you there.

Nemont

Reactions: SS!
So Nemont calling folks LIAR is fine??????

Pointing out a deliberate untruth isn't, bad is it? Servehim isn't smart enough to understand that he claims to be something he isn't and doesn't want to admit it.

Pointing that out shouldn't be offensive to anyone except pansies and phony conservatives.

Nemont

Last edited:
Eel
Just goes to show ya that She shouldn't make a video when she is higher then a kite. Was she the one who brought that plant.
LOL

Pointing out a deliberate untruth isn't, bad is it? Servehim isn't smart enough to understand that he claims to be something he isn't and doesn't want to admit it.

Pointing that out shouldn't be offensive to anyone except pansies and phony conservatives.

Nemont
Well sir, you call me out as a liar . It is true I might have missed the accurate number of 90% of the folks here in opposition to the lefty viewpoints of Founder and yourself.....probably closer to 91% .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom