Fourth season buck.

buckhorn

Very Active Member
Since there was some interest in seeing the pics and the fact that I didn't want to hijack the other fourth season thread I thought it best to post up a new one. Gunnihunter asked for more pics but these are the best ones I have. Here is another one of me giving praise and thanks for such a wonderful animal and the opportunity to hunt in such a beautiful place.
I would also like to thank all of the guys on the Monster Muley?s team that I personally met and corresponded with on this hunt. Each of you had a part in the harvesting of this animal.
I would like to acknowledge all of you so if you don't mind being recognized just post up and say something simple like I don't mind. The kind of help I received ranged from things such as just chatting in the motel, to specific places to look and to allowing me to park and leave some of my equipment at their place.
Thanks again

6152050d977ccf26e4685948cce5c33fe91cb.jpeg

48334892bdca0c7394b93a1fa48278c3ee41e.jpeg

Congratulations Jeff
You got a good buck the hunting conditions haven't changed any since you were here.
And wouldn't you know it the weather report for next week is for Snow.

Nice buck Jeff ! Looks like you had a good hunt. Congrats!
Moose

Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

Buckhorn. Way to get it done solo. Nice to meet you face to face. Best rifle buck out of that unit I know of. Our deer will need your help with email comments to the wildlife commission in the future.

That's so awesome that you got some good help from guys here on the site and were able to connect on a big one. Congratulations!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Thank you all for your kind comments.
Thanks again to all of those that helped me on this hunt and a special thanks to Tomichi.

Thanks to Founder for creating Monster Muley?s and giving us Muley Crazy?s another way to find and join up with each other.
Happy trails all

Great buck, just from the little we have talked I knew if anyone could get a good one there it would be you cause I knew you would stay with it and give it your all. Congrats

Since there was some interest in seeing the pics and the fact that I didn't want to hijack the other fourth season thread I thought it best to post up a new one. Gunnihunter asked for more pics but these are the best ones I have. Here is another one of me giving praise and thanks for such a wonderful animal and the opportunity to hunt in such a beautiful place.
I would also like to thank all of the guys on the Monster Muley?s team that I personally met and corresponded with on this hunt. Each of you had a part in the harvesting of this animal.
I would like to acknowledge all of you so if you don't mind being recognized just post up and say something simple like I don't mind. The kind of help I received ranged from things such as just chatting in the motel, to specific places to look and to allowing me to park and leave some of my equipment at their place.
Thanks again

6152050d977ccf26e4685948cce5c33fe91cb.jpeg

48334892bdca0c7394b93a1fa48278c3ee41e.jpeg
Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words fellas.
If you guys want to see some really good bucks there are a lot of hunters posting up here lately.
Go to the mule deer forum and check out the trigger-happy thread.
If you have any pics post them up.
Thanks again

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom