France and gay Marriage

202typical

Long Time Member
I pose the question to those that want us out of Iraq.

Why did France recently pass a law making gay marriage illeagal. Remember this is from a very progressive, godless scociety.

The answer is very scary.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT THIS WAS A POLITICAL SITE???

WTF???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

What does gay marriage have to do with the war in Iraq? is that why we attacked Iraq because they wanted gay marriage? Bush is more clever than I gave him credit for.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-07 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]

BECAUSE THEIR HUGE MUSLIM POPULATION DEMANDED IT !!!!!

JB

That is exactly right D13er. The French government is now apeasing the Muslims which are out breeding the french 5 to 1. Standby folks because all of Europe is going to be taken over by Muslims with in our life time.

Oh yea D13er, I knew you knew the answer that is why I asked it of the Cut and Run crowd on this board. :) Yea you know the ones that want to burry their heads in the sand and not face our enimies. The ones that would rather fight them here at home rather than in the sand pit the terrorist call home.

We've heard that " fight them there not here " thing about 1200 times in the last day. did the mother ship send an email telling you all to push that theory because that's all you've got? again prove it,the real terrorist were't and aren't in Iraq you nut baskets. I can come up with some knock your socks off theories if I don't have to prove them. Bin Laden's still free, do you have any idea how dumb your Iraq battle cry sounds?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, 202 who cares, it is just Europe and it is not our problem. We need to bring our soliders home and quit worrying about everyone else's problems. I am sure if we bring our soldiers home and forget such things everything will be just fine.

When republican incompetence puts Hillary or Obama in office we'll see who's right won't we, if we stay that long. it didn't have to be this way but you've brought a backlash upon yourself with your "my way or the hiway" politics. pack your bindle up you'll be hitting the road soon.

500 years ago we would have just wiped them off the map.......oh wait, we tried that already, it was the Holy Wars. Our Mideastern friends the terrorists are like cockroaches, they won't die no matter how hard you spray.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom