For Sale Free reloading components for kids

tayhot

Kind of a weird title, I know. I have reloading components that I’d be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I’m so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler

Good to see some good people still post on this forum.
Hoping you and your family all the best.
I gave some brass to a guy I overheard trying to find stuff for his grandson, a while back.
That's how I think it's supposed to work.

Good to see some good people still post on this forum.
Hoping you and your family all the best.
I gave some brass to a guy I overheard trying to find stuff for his grandson, a while back.
That's how I think it's supposed to work.
Absolutely. Sometimes we’re our own worst enemies. People gouging each other $150 for a brick of primers. The retailers see all this and will realize people are willing to pay that price. Playing right into the hands of politicians.

politicians sell primers?
No, but everyone can see that us sportsmen are willing to pay these ridiculous prices that aren’t sustainable. So, their best gun control policy in the future is to regulate, tax ammo to where we can’t afford to shoot. Obama and Biden have been the best gun salesmen the industry ever had

Good to see jackassery is still alive and well. ?

No, but everyone can see that us sportsmen are willing to pay these ridiculous prices that aren’t sustainable. So, their best gun control policy in the future is to regulate, tax ammo to where we can’t afford to shoot. Obama and Biden have been the best gun salesmen the industry ever had

Good to see jackassery is still alive and well. ?
Most politicians would probably think of paint when you mentioned primer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom