Free Tickets ... The Big Outdoors Expo

Founder

Founder Since 1999
LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-17 AT 04:53PM (MST)[p][font color=darkred]Edit: Let's add another 10 pairs of tickets to this giveaway and make it 20 pairs total. I'll pick winners in another couple weeks.[/font]

Coming Mar. 10th & 11th to Orem, Utah is The Big Outdoors Expo, and we're giving away some FREE 1-day passes to those of you who would like to attend. It should be a great show!

To enter to WIN passes, simply reply to this thread with "I want to go", and you'll be entered. In about 2 weeks, I'll draw [strike]10[/strike] 20 winners who will each win a pair of 1-day passes. So 20 passes up for grabs. Easy to get entered to win.

Use the "SHARE" link below and send it to your buddies who might also want to attend.

PS - I'll have a small booth there at the show and hoping a few of you will stop by and shoot the bull a bit. Any takers?

[font color=darkred]ALSO, there are still a few booth spaces available. See website for details.[/font]

The Big Outdoors Expo is a TOTAL Outdoors Expo, that is it's not just for hunters, but for those of us who enjoy doing many things outdoors.....fishing, camping, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, river rafting, golfing, water sports and much more. Plus real good seminars, workshops and giveaways. It'll be a fun show.

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2017/TBO-NewLocation-300x250.png][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]I want to go

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

"I want to go"
"I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache"

>I will be there! I
>will be handing out free
>ice cream cones again.
>Come get some!!!

I want to go.....but I can't. Never mind :(

I want to go.

My wife and I were talking about going to this. We would love to win these tickets. And we would stop by your booth for sure.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks everyone for the interest. I am getting tickets printed now and will get them to Brian to get to the winners.
The show is nearly sold out. It should be a fantastic event. If any of you are looking at promoting you business or product for the outdoors I still have a few spots available.

See you all March 10th-11th at UVU

Tony Abbott
www.thebigoutdoors.com
801-885-1274

[font size=+2 color=darkred]Ticket Winners![/font]

I randomly drew 20 names. Here's the list of those of you who win tickets. I sent emails to most of you and PM's to others. I need mailing addresses, so get back with me.

Clownpuncher
BridgerLake
Rockchuck
RG13
HGHCOUNTRY
copple2
Stonefly
Hawkeye
Vanilla
Aaron
MuleyFreak72
denzdye
OldBear
cannonball
american_jackal
kk
elkhunter4
chicken77
heartshot
Gorilla

For those who didn't win tickets, I think I may have more to give away in a few days. Watch for another thread.

And, I hope to see you all at the show. Be sure to stop by a BS.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom