Freezer is full of fish

peez3006

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-14 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]Well the freezer is full of tuna, yellowtail, and rockfish. I'm ready to work on four legged creatures. Let the scouting begin!

e0a86f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-14 AT 06:16PM (MST)[p]http://imageshack.com/a/img537/5919/8731cb.jpg

Fish fry at my house 7pm!

Them are some huge.....pictures. Nice looking fish to. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Paul. The tuna and yellowtail were in Mexican waters on a boat outta SD. The lings and rockfish were from Avila. We've taken my buddy's boat out a couple of times and done well. Do you fish anymore?

Don

How about bigger pictures next time, Don? LOL Where'd you go out of? You got antelope questions? I was gonna call you soon.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Sorry...couldn't find any of the other posts and I see what the answers were. Don't go in the water, Don.....been a couple great white sightings and a baby washed up in Pismo the other day. That would be an awesome catch...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Sorry about the pic size. Looked good on my phone. I tried to replace them with smaller ones when I saw how huge they were on the computer, but was too late to edit. I think I have NV antelope under control. My friend has a couple good ones spotted. I'll post some pics of my scouting trip weekend after next. I'll do better on the size!

Don

Mr. 30-06, I didn't get to go last year, but am going to go in the next few weeks. Plus, I'm going to go in December a few times. Want me to let you know the dates? PC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom