Friends got burned to death

Read about this today. What a beautiful home they had. Just came through their parts on that road from Estes a few months ago. Hate to think of what it looks like at this time. Condolences to the family.

I am supposed to have my badge this weekend to go in and assess the damage on the Communication infrastructure.
We’ll see.

I just watched the news story of your friends on Denver tv. They were loved by many. So sad, condolences to their loved ones.

Condolences to to the family and I am sorry you lost friends, especially in such a tragic manor.
Prayers to all ?

Damn that is very sad. I couldn't imagine burning to death. I hope they can get a hold on this fire. It's been a horrible year for fire.

Just learned that good friends got burned to death in their home Wed. night in the fire that burned around Grand Lake. Our house is 30 miles from the nearest fire but it has smelled like a wet camp fire here for weeks. Patio table has ash and soot everyday. This so sad.
That is awful to hear about. Terrible way to go sorry for your loss good friends are hard to come by...

Tragedy Is what it was!
Condolences to the family and those friends who loved them.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom