Frog Lube

foundation

Very Active Member
Just wanted to give a shout out about Frog Lube. I have heard a few people talking about it and one day I saw some on sale, so I gave it a try. I'm hooked on the whole system now and can really see a difference in performance and how much easier everything cleans up.

Its all I will use now and between me and wifes shooting habits we use a bunch of it.

I was talking about the stuff at my last match and some of the folks said that they didn't like it. I have some, but have not tried it, yet.
John 14:6

I know there have been some bad reviews on the internet but I'm not really sure what people are complaining about if they do the system and use it sparingly since it goes a long ways.

I shoot on average of 300 rounds a week in a 1911 and I haven't had any issues with the lube and in fact my cleanup time has been decreased by using it.

My wife uses the lube for cleaning and lubricating her pistols and shotgun for mounted shooting every week. The single actions in mounted shooting get really dirty with the black powder and in the past she has had issues with her pistols getting gummed up and having hammer issues with dirty guns after three or four runs. Since she has switched to the frog lube those hammer issues have disappeared. Some of the mounted shooters I have talked with mentioned they had issues with the lube gumming up but they are using too much of it and that was what was causing their issues.

> Just wanted to give a
>shout out about Frog Lube.
> I have heard a
>few people talking about it
>and one day I saw
>some on sale, so I
>gave it a try.
>I'm hooked on the whole
>system now and can really
>see a difference in performance
>and how much easier everything
>cleans up.
>
> Its all I will
>use now and between me
>and wifes shooting habits we
>use a bunch of it.
>

Have no clue about "frog lube" but reading this post made me laugh, I guess my mind just runs in the gutter :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

mntman...I was thinking the same as you. Guess we are considered "dirty minded"........like who cares!

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Haha, Sure you could use it for that kind of lube also, I think. Might be kinda spendy if you are so inclined to get real lubed up and it has a minty kinda smell that would be different, but whatever floats your boat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom