Full body sheep mount

Tri-State Bighorn-36R.jpg

I agree; don’t let distance be an obstacle for a once in a lifetime mount. Dakota, Dwayne Dewey, Paul Pennie, Precision Wildlife Artistry, Artistry of Wildlife are all great. And some others I have forgot to mention i am sure.

There are lots of talented artists out there. Do you have an idea around what you want in your mount? Start there and interview them. Find the talented guy that shows the most excitement and passion about your idea.

Your looking not just for a mount, but a work of art that helps you tell your story of what that sheep hunt meant to you. The artist you connect with, and shows passion around your vision or story is going to be the “best” for what you want to see as an end product.

I went with Paul Pennie for my full body mount. It should be done in a few months ?
Now that is funny. You just left out the part about “one year“ plus a few months. Paul is a great taxidermist. He highly encouraged me to get a replica of sheep horns and put them on the mount and keep the real horns as a euro. After chatting with him I will do that if I ever get a sheep.

Yeah, shoulda been more clear... it was last year's sheep.

Good things come to those who wait!

Why would it matter if it's this year's, last year's or 5 years back? They still go to the back of the line. Unless you paid the expedite fees??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom