Fun Droptine Buck - You shootin'?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Is this buck good enough for you with the tag you have this year?
He is for me with the tag I have!

How many droptine bucks do you guys guess you've seen in your life?

[facebook]facebook.com/monstermuleys/videos/387400428578429[/facebook]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Absolutely- just hope I see him before his buddy with the stickers coming off - he could be in trouble also.

I have seen four drop tine deer over my lifetime. One my brother shot. One I shot. Two I don't know if they were shot and I never saw them again.

Don't think I would shoot this one. Very cool deer though. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

I'd take him in most units and definitely in the one I'm hunting this year.
I have hunted Muledeer in 7 different western states going basically every year for the last 33 years and have never seen a droptine Buck.

I've seen probably close to 10 drop tine bucks over the last 25 years of hunting mule deer but I've never killed one. Most of them were younger bucks or only had small drop tines but I can think of three that were mature bucks with 6"+ drop tines. I have a good tags in NM and Colorado this year and would have a really hard time passing that buck up because I've always wanted to get one with a drop tine.

I'd shoot him because he's bullying that other buck?. Actually have only seen one drop tine buck on the hoof. I'd definitely take him if I had an opportunity.

All day long!! You don't encounter drop tine bucks a lot so I would definitely be pulling the trigger on him

Green light and no second thoughts with the archery tag I've got this year.

Early in a gun hunt tho....I might pass depending on the unit!

Only drop I've seen on the hoof was a whitetail that ended up with a .243-cal souvenir and a free pickup ride.

Neat vid thanks for sharing!

I've seen a few over the years. Seems like some areas produce that gene more than others. I've seen two so far this year.

see my latest wildlife pictures on I.G.
Follow me @ antler_chaser_

Wouldn't even need a second thought. He is going down. I have only seen one drop tine in my life and it was a blacktail in Oregon.

That's original and funny! Ha ha ha Silly and old blah blah blah
I'm sure I'll be pointing someone to where he lives. So, there! Yes I guess!! And I hope they get him.

>Is he for sale?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I've seen two on the hoof and a friend was able to get one of them. He went from the first pic to the second in one year. He had a small drop on the right side the year before that.

12896img98492960x641.jpg

80521img06451200x800960x592.jpg

Thank you for sharing another Beautiful Buck!

I am definitely shooting!

In 1998 I saw the one and only droptine Mule Deer of my life. I was in Colorado Unit 22 and the Buck was a young second year rack and I couldn't bring myself to shoot it. Thinking some day I would get an opportunity at a larger bucket list droptine but 21 years later I am thinking passing him was mistake!

Maybe this year in Unit 2! Fingers Crossed!!

With my tag this year, hell yes. I got a second choice muzzy. I'd soil myself if i stumbled on that buck.

Super bucks - I take any of them - & have seen plenty of drop tine white tails and a few handfuls of bull elk (one set is on the antler pile back of the shed)but not a mulie?..yet.
Really cool!

I'd shoot him in a heartbeat; no hesitation. Great buck. I've only shot one drop tine buck and he was a stag, I think from EHD. Testes as big as peas. But I have seen the hammer fall on a few others. Only one got away and he was big and dumb. Hunter missed that buck three times at 225 yards laying down against and in the shade of a big rock. Rock exploding above him and the buck just laid there. Long and amazing story.

Great buck, Founder. But I hope he escapes and is a herd sire in November.

I never thought I'd say this but I'd have to pass with the Strip tag I have this year! I got super lucky and drew the random non resident archery tag with 14 points. Headed to 13B in about three weeks. Good luck everyone this year on your hunts! I can't wait to see your pics!

YES SIR he would be wearing a piece of papers saying he is mine. Love those droptine bucks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

For certain a shooter for me. Not sure that I've ever even seen a drop tine buck to date to be honest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom