Funny story!

deerhuntr4885

I have never been prouder of my 6 year old nephew! Last weekend I was telling my family about a dream I had the night before. I told them that I had dreamed that I was hunting two really big bucks. They were across the canyon from me and no matter what I did I could not get into range for a shot. My nephew, Tye, spoke up and said, "That's not a dream. That's a nightmare!" He is only six and already has the obsession. I love him to death. Just thought I'd share.

Mike Henne

Good story! Kids come up with the funniest things.

My 4 year old son and I were leaving Bass Pro last year. As we were nearing my truck I told him to hurry and eat the sucker that was in his mouth because it was not going to go in my truck. He slowly took the sucker out of his mouth looked up at me and said, "Dad quit being a *****"! My wife didnt think it was as funny as I did and I learned to watch what I say in front of my boys! :)

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Priceless.........

almost as good as my buddy's 4 yr old who throws out the f-bomb and MF-er once in a while.....took a while to break that lil habit.....lesson learned.

I have a nephew that can't say 'sugar'. Sure is fun to hear him say that he loves to eat 'shitter donuts' and that he needs to brush his teeth to get the 'shitter bugs' out.

When I brought my elk home this year, my 5 year old daughter came out and when she saw it her eyes got real big and she said, "Wow, Daddy! That deer is HUMONGOUS!" Hearing that was better than all pats on the back from my hunting buddies, scores, or anything else.

A few years back while driving down U-111 with my youngest daughter who was four at the time. She looked out the window and shouted at the top of her lungs HOLY SH!t DAD LOOK AT THAT DEER ITS FREAKIN HUGE! I almost wrecked i was laughing so hard.
Good Luck and Great Memories

My friends Lab was in heat. My Brit, who is fixed, is sniffin' it real steady. The Lab turns my Brit inside out, biting, growling, and just plain being mean.

My 7 year old nephew says, "Is that why they call them Bitches, uncle Nick?"

Just got to pay attention to kids!!!

My 6 year old son was at his basketball game last week. We were getting ready to leave and my wife asked if he could hold her purse. He turned and asked my wife if he was going to lose his man card. Thought that was pretty funny.

Last week I was planning a fishing trip with my two and a half year old and was asking her who could go with? I was naming off names of her cousins, then asked her if her chocolate lab Beatty could go? She fired right back and said, "Dogs don't have hands!", then went on to say Beatty's her bird hunter. I almost died laughing! Couldn't wait to tell the wife! Anyways great thread and keep them coming!

Videoing a herd of about 125 elk through the spotting scope and my 2 1/2 yr old at the time was watching through his binos. I said, "do you see 'em," he said, "nyah" which meant ya in his world. Then I said, "check them out they are all jumping the fence." He said, "what da hell over da fence."

It is repeated every time we see a critter jump a fence. The best part is I have the elk jumping the fence on film and our whole conversation is reocrded with me giggling under my breath.

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom