Further update on Bluelk

B

bluelk

As you all know I am not in contact with Rich, but also as some of you know his ranch is in Northeast Arizona about a 45 minute drive from where the fire is. Unless the fire changes from a North Northeast direction to straight East it should miss his ranch by about 20 miles. The neighbors know that he is gone and they are keeping me informed of the situation. They said that the deer and elk that are moving in front of the fire have just about overpopulated the ranch. They said that yesterday evening (Sunday)there were about 100 elk in the South pasture and that there was a seperate bachelor herd of 11 bulls. I told them to go ahead and put out all of the hay that is stored at the ranch and to go into town and get more stock tanks and to keep them full. They said that they would because they know that that is what Rich would do if he was here.

I will keep you posted if the situation worsens.

Heather Cassidy
Executive Assistant

WOW, I hope for the best with the fire and the trip.. sounds like you are a great person, by doing what you can while he is away..!!!! Keep up the good work and like I said I'll be praying for the best!!!!!!!!!!
curtis.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom