G-1 deer hunters?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
After drawing the tag, I put in for the draw to hunt the Tehama Wildlife Area back in August. I haven't heard the results. I called the F&W and they patched me through to Sacramento, but all I got was an answering machine and a hang up. They wouldn't give me the number so I could call myself.

I guess the Covid thing has them all running scared? Our local office is not open.

I was wondering what's going on? Maybe no news is good news and I'll just go hunt.

After drawing the tag, I put in for the draw to hunt the Tehama Wildlife Area back in August. I haven't heard the results. I called the F&W and they patched me through to Sacramento, but all I got was an answering machine and a hang up. They wouldn't give me the number so I could call myself.

I guess the Covid thing has them all running scared? Our local office is not open.

I was wondering what's going on? Maybe no news is good news and I'll just go hunt.
Just go for it eel , just remember to wear your mask ?

Larrbo, yes, that's my understanding. It seems like a long shot at this point. I have a good friend who lives in Anderson and my deer hunt might turn into a duck hunt. We'll have fun.

They mailed out the letter that is your " permit" a while back, you should of received it. Keep trying to contact them, so you have time to copy one off, good luck!.
Mike

They mailed out the letter that is your " permit" a while back, you should of received it. Keep trying to contact them, so you have time to copy one off, good luck!.
Mike
Thanks, Mike. I'll have to dig a little deeper I guess.

I believe you need to get in touch with the Redding office, their number is 530-225-2300.
They're not answering their phone either but I was at least able to leave a message. I also emailed the Fish and Wildlife Director. They better be careful or I'll call my Uncle Donald Trump. (can I say that on MM?)

Someone called me back and told me they have no record of me applying for the TWA permit. I'm sure I at least tried, but I guess I'm a victim of technology and did something wrong so it never got submitted. I heard all the dinky forked horns go there anyway. :)

Someone called me back and told me they have no record of me applying for the TWA permit. I'm sure I at least tried, but I guess I'm a victim of technology and did something wrong so it never got submitted. I heard all the dinky forked horns go there anyway. :)
I put in as a party with a buddy of mine and he was party leader. Some reason he did not get drawn, but I did. Figure that one out!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom