G&F Website crash

huntswnm

Apparently 65,000+ people trying to check their accounts all at once is too much for the website to handle!

jeff

It's got to be smoldering by now.

I got in right at 10. 2xRED 1xGREEN

ARCHERY ELK IN THE GILA!!!!!!

Congrats and condolences to all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Rough year for us. All red for my wife and daughter. I got 1 green (deer) and all the rest red. Looks like I will be exploring other hunting opportunities this year.
jeff

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p] I was able to get on without any problems the only issue was too many red boxes. We got 1 out of 10 but a least its my son's deer hunt! Can't wait

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom