G3 Zone 2020

Lime canyon Jan 17....BTW no deer were seen for this visit! Anyone else with post season visits?

CIMG0050.JPG

What a rough year to draw G3. Makes me glad I burnt one less than max in a diff zone and fought the smoke.

well some snow this week it appears for G3. Picture of what I usually see in January. Four or more deer in picture area. Show short video later to see deer?
Misc.jpg

January 2011 Got on him late since sun directly in my eyes.

My assessment is moisture via snow or rain minimal this year for the G3 herd winter and summer ranges and suspect this will not help herd quality?

My thoughts have not changed as of March. Of note Bishop broke their record last year for the longest period without rain 239 days. Even though Bishop faired ok the last 60 days, areas south did not as far as I can tell? The corridor Owens valley to southern Utah and northern Arizona for those who hunt there also remains extreme to exceptional drought. The good news, if any, is the Bishop to 9Xa to X12 zone areas appeared to be spared a bit of the recent drought conditions in my review?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom