Game processor in Elko?

4pointer

Hi. Does anyone know if there's any place in or near Elko that processes big game meat? I usually do my own deer, but I'm having trouble finding a place in Elko that has processing & freezing in case it's really hot during the August-Sept antelope hunt. Finally drew a tag, and might want to stay for a while for fishing, etc too. Thanks in advance for any information!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-08 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-08 AT 10:33?AM (MST)

Mike Brozovich, 775-778-6664

Martin Kraft, 775-753-9747

Mark Torrence, 775-738-2718

fatrooster.

Brian, looks like I've got all the numbers to me. You must be gettin' old! Clean off those glasses, ha ha. fatchicken, er I mean fatrooster!

Thanks very much for those phone numbers! I'll be calling them. Much appreciated!

fatchicken,

By the time I made the post, you already went and made the corrections, hence, the edit twice above in red. LOL
Don't matter, the numbers are there now.

There is a guy here who drew the early Archery deer hunt, I am lending him the map you gave me three years ago. He has never hunted the Ruby's and I guess is doing it alone, will meet him this next Friday for lunch here. Young and a go getter, hope that he does good.

Brian

Brian, what can I say, ha ha, you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar. I knew that since you are a moderator that you'd probably catch me but I guess anybody could catch me with it being in red and all. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I guess I need to buy me some glasses, ha ha.
Brian, feel free to give that guy my number if he wants to call me. Or have him PM me. fatrooster.

I've used all three of the processors listed above and all of them did a professional job. fatrooster.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 02:09PM (MST)[p]My parents and I have used Marty for the last 6-7 years or so for pigs. That is about the only place we get pork from any more. Every once in a great while, we might get a chop or loin from the store. We have gotten beef from him as well. He has also done an elk and a deer for us. I am fixing to pick up to piglets from him here in about 10 days, and he will butcher then when grown. He is as honest in the meat cutting business as one gets. Your deer is your deer, no mixed in with the next guy. If I get one this year it will be going to Marty. Also, I just like the sausage he makes, and that is what most of the deer will turn into anyway.

Later,

Marcial

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom