Game Processors in Casper

Madmike8659

My son and I drew Antelope area 32. His first big game hunt. Can anybody recommend a processor and will they cape it out for transportation back to NC. EXcited my first trip out in 10 years. Just hoping for a good time and bring some meat home.

Pat's usually has the best prices in Casper. Dan's is good but sometimes they get too busy to take more business for a couple of days.

There is also Tom's Big Game Processing in Douglas, and the one in Glenrock (can't remember name) that can take care of your pronghorn.

I hope you have access to some private land in 32.

We've always used Pats....you'll need to call in advance and introduce yourself and mention prior to bringing your carcas's in that you'll need a rush. This will usually help you get your meat within 2 days. That has been a big problem for us in the past until we mentioned that we use them exclusively when in the area. Pats is in Mills off Poison Spider Rd.....just up from the Pinch-a-loaf as my Dad would say.

We used High Country Meats once....they were good as well but prefer Pats. Not sure why we used HC Meats but it was for a good reason.

My son and I drew Antelope area 32. His first big game hunt. Can anybody recommend a processor and will they cape it out for transportation back to NC. EXcited my first trip out in 10 years. Just hoping for a good time and bring some meat home.
Couple more questions what are the local eating places you would recommend? Is there a local sporting goods store where we can pick up some gear to fish the miracle mile.

Rocky Mountain Sports is on CY Ave. on the West side of town and there is a Sportsman's Warehouse on 2nd St. about two blocks from a Walmart in the East side of town.

If you like barbeque there is a very good spot on Yellowstone Blvd. very near I-25 in the East side of town. The building does not look like much (old gas station) but the food is very good there.

Sanford's restaurant on the East side of town is very good. It has some pretty neat decorations inside the restaurant as well.

Got home on Saturday. Had the best time. My boy shot his Pronghorn in it's bed around noon on opening day. He did everything right I have never been so proud. All I did was remind him to watch his breathing. His first big game hunt.
I had to wait to the next morning. There were a couple bigger bucks and we were on the first day, I messed him up and they wandered off another 150 yards and I wouldn't let him shoot.
Went to the Miracle Mile the next day. We didn't do so good but we did fish it.
It was a great trip have no complaints on any of the businesses we used. Food and service was great, Hotel was great, processor did a super job. Western Creations did a good job capeing out my son's head.

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

Got home on Saturday. Had the best time. My boy shot his Pronghorn in it's bed around noon on opening day. He did everything right I have never been so proud. All I did was remind him to watch his breathing. His first big game hunt.
I had to wait to the next morning. There were a couple bigger bucks and we were on the first day, I messed him up and they wandered off another 150 yards and I wouldn't let him shoot.
Went to the Miracle Mile the next day. We didn't do so good but we did fish it.
It was a great trip have no complaints on any of the businesses we used. Food and service was great, Hotel was great, processor did a super job. Western Creations did a good job capeing out my son's head.

View attachment 89244

View attachment 89245

Pat's/307 Processors same place different name.

I have been told by some local folks that the fellow that owned Pat's has sold out, and he has since passed away. Is it still in the same location in Mills?
Yes it is or at least it was when I picked up my antelope last week. The signs out side have 307 Meat Processors but the labels on my antelope packages still have Pats Meats.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom