Gear storage

Butts

I was wondering what you fellas preferred for gear storage.(totes)
I have yet to find a tote that didn’t have some flaw. I like action packer, but the handles are junk IMO. Thanks

I have used most every tote myself and none is perfect. Action packers are about the best. I just got a couple new smaller totes from Plano- they have a pretty nifty locking handle, they are stackable and seem pretty durable so far

I have a couple of older hard molded plastic totes , I am going to say they are at least 15 years old. Heavy duty lids & bodies hold WAY more stuff than a guy wants to try & load by himself. I also have found the yellow & black totes work great also they stack on top of each other nice, have decent hand holds. The ones from Home Depot - Lowes - Walmart

Action Packers are pretty nice, and clamp well, but are expensive and the handles are crap. The black/yellow HDX from Home Depot or Lowes are pretty good, and fairly inexpensive. Lids fit good, and they are stackable. The Sterilite clear ones are OK for in the house, but are junk when it comes to cold weather, and they crack easily.

The absolute best are the Rubbermaid Brute line of totes, which are heavier thickness, more flexible, have good lids, and the large full-size handles are molded to the bins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom