GEEZUS!!! ANOTHER F'N COMMITTEE!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'd Tell These SICKO'S You're Either A Guy Or A Gal In This Country & If You Don't Like It You Can Move To Another Country That Allows It!

And Of Course!

It'll All Starts With Our Government Entertaining These Weird ######## Costing Us Billions That We Don't Already Have!

Any Generation See's Changes Throughout Their Lives!

But This BS Is Beyond Belief!

I don't care what people do in their own privacy but if some guy walks in the women's restroom, regardless of how he is dressed, after my wife or other female relatives, natural selection will take it's course. To avoid situations like that, individual stall bathrooms aren't a half bad idea to me.

I Won't Argue With You!

But Make Them Pay For Their Own Sshitt!

But Then Again!

A Bunch Of These Weirdo's Don't Want Their Own Restrooms!

I don't care what people do in their own privacy but if some guy walks in the women's restroom, regardless of how he is dressed, after my wife or other female relatives, natural selection will take it's course. To avoid situations like that, individual stall bathrooms aren't a half bad idea to me.

Lots of mental illness going around right now and one party propagated it for the most part.
Utah is becoming way too liberal and coddling and it starts with the damn politicians. :mad:

Zeke
Agree, let's get these people some help instead of coddling them and leading them down a path that they and everyone around them will regret.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom