general any bull

ADM

very new to hunting and would like to maybe tag along with someone this year on the general any bull rifle hunt this year. or if nobody is interested in that, anybody going out scouting and would like a extra pair of eyes i would love to tag along and soak up all the info i can. Would be willing to be that extra 2 legged mule to help you you get your elk out just for letting me tag along.

Welcome to elk hunting!! What part of the state are you in? I'm an archery guy, but could maybe give you a starting point :)

im in the salt lake area. I cant wait until i figure out what im doing so i can get into archery as well. But as far as any pointers you are willing to share they would be very much appreciated.
What are the odds of killing an elk with a general any bull tag? just curious.

There's a lot in the name to answer your question. Any bull unit, your lucky if you see any bulls if you do you better be shooting cause you might not see any bulls again!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

A lot of truth to that. I am also a bowhunter but will do some scouting in Southern Utah as well as the Tabiona area this summer. I'll pm you when it gets closer.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom