General Elk

elkhunter81

Well me and a buddy drew our first wyoming general elk tags. We are excited for this adventure. As we are non-residents I thought I would reach out to all of the residents in an effort to not screw up an area or blow the elk out of the country. So with that said if the resident hunters would shoot me a pm on the areas they plan on hunting we will stay away. Thanks in advance.
In all seriousness we are excited to hunt elk in Wyoming. Hopefully get lucky and run into a few. Good luck to everyone out there maybe we will cross paths we have no idea where we will end up but happy to have the opportunity to hunt. Good luck

Well me and a buddy drew our first wyoming general elk tags. We are excited for this adventure. As we are non-residents I thought I would reach out to all of the residents in an effort to not screw up an area or blow the elk out of the country. So with that said if the resident hunters would shoot me a pm on the areas they plan on hunting we will stay away. Thanks in advance.
In all seriousness we are excited to hunt elk in Wyoming. Hopefully get lucky and run into a few. Good luck to everyone out there maybe we will cross paths we have no idea where we will end up but happy to have the opportunity to hunt. Good luck
Good luck on your adventure, hoping to draw so hopefully I’ll be doing something other than the general stuff ?

Are planning on archery hunting? Lots of general places to hunt! Good luck!

Are NR's required to have a Guide in WY?

Have ya decided on which unit/units ya might be interested to bow and then rifle hunt with in?

PM me if ya want to keep it more private.

Robb

Please steer clear of Western 1/3 of Wyoming. Not very many elk left in there anymore anyways and the Grizzly have overrun most of it and much of it is Wilderness. Besides, with the bad winter many of the elk winter killed and I’m sure the mosquitoes will be terrible this year. In all fairness it’s your public land hunt the hell wherever you want to, you don’t need anybody’s permission.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom