Geography Lesson

MuskegMan

In case you didn't know . . .

A-Rack.JPG

Where's my oil b!tch!

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Is it me or does that right boob have a gunt? If so, that is one gunt I would be proud of!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

That's just nasty!!! Fake boobs, fake person!!!! Atleast for this jack wagon....No offense to those women that do it tastefully!!! I mean that tast good...( wink )

>That's just nasty!!! Fake boobs, fake
>person!!!! Atleast for this jack
>wagon....No offense to those women
>that do it tastefully!!! I
>mean that tast good...( wink
>)

Except hers are real... And she's far from nasty...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS, If you think those are real I have some ocean front proprty in Montana I'll sell ya!!! She use to be a PISSCUTTER!!

Real...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom