George West, TX (Pics)

kilowatt

41df7f012f984c84.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-05 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]Kilo,
What is the story on this? I have some family that live in George West! That is a great looking pick. Rifle or bow? Do these guys have a website?
Jeff

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, weapon in one hand, calls in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

How'd they get them to lay so still and pose for the picture like that?

Mike
at235.gif

Jeff,
Don't know anything about this ranch other than received this picture from another MM brother.
It just had the Rollins Ranch like you see it and decided to post it for comments since it looks like they went to some work to sit the bucks up posing like they are.
Do hope that they had enough sense to field dress them. LOL

Brian

Am I the only one that thinks those deer are all alive?

There is absolutely no sign of blood or wounds on any of them and several of them are lifting their heads up. My guess is that they tranquilized them for a health check and decided to line them up for a picture while they were down.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-05 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]Looking closer at that pic, I think I agree with Sureshot - been drugged up for health check and then lined up.

Check out the buck second from the left... how is his head up like that? He looks to trying to get up.....those bucks look alive to me.

"ALLRIGHTY YOU MISERABLE LITTLE RAT-DOG DEER! DROP AND GIMME 20!"
"SIR-YES, SIR!"

Wow, they do look alive.....except for the lack of front legs and the "rigor mortis". Oh, and they're all lined up on somebody's lawn. LOL

Those are average deer for that area. I bet not one of those deer will break 150 B&C gross. They all look like mediocre 140 class deer to me. All management deer. Impressive photo though.

They are all deader than hell. They had been hanging in cold storage until hunt was complete then they lined them up for a photo.

"We MUST Hunt"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom