Get Involved!

J

jamaro

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-15 AT 09:57AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-15 AT 09:56?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-15 AT 09:55?AM (MST)

Hey Guys...
Please be heard, please get involved....

Jason

Wolves will screw the GILA.They had guys and girls preaching to me down there on my dads hunt how good wolves are for nature. All
interns from who knows from where.

"This is what they told me"
Wolves spread out elk which were overgrazing creeks.Now the grass is coming back.Fish are coming back .and now the birds are coming back.because insects now have cover to hide in.

You better think long and hard,about the people you let get into position.And how quick they will turn your GILA into shite hole

That guy trapped a crow in one of his wolf sets. They had a funeral for that crow.

I asked do "Wolves eat rabbits or small game?"His response
"Wolves and Elk are like peas and carrots"Wolves feed on elk.

I actually found a set of tracks in one of my favorite wallow this year. I'd seen them before but not where I hunt. There was a pack on Turkey feather a couple weeks ago the wolf plane was buzzing around . These wolf huggers have no idea what they're talking about. Time to start setting "COYOYE" traps, might use some elk meat for bait .

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom