Get Ready For Combat Hunting

they are gone almost every year regardless of how early they sell out. Reason the woods will be packed is the huge influx of new ID residents in the last 20 years adding more than 30,000 hunters to the woods

Hunting and fishing in Idaho is up 40 percent this year. I guess we’ll see how well Mike McDonald’s plan of over the counter tags, unlimited oppurtunity hunting for all, with the never ending over lapping seasons goes. This is the last year of McDonald’s non transparent agenda, will he spend the summer killing Elk with the new Elite Fish and Game Sharp Shooter Team and his farmer buddies or will he and his fellow biologists work on a plan to eliminate over crowding, protecting trophy units for what they are and not turning them into oppurtunity hunts and working on the winter range, which they continue to say is in such poor shape.

they are gone almost every year regardless of how early they sell out. Reason the woods will be packed is the huge influx of new ID residents in the last 20 years adding more than 30,000 hunters to the woods

Ya that was my not stated at all point. If the non residents sold out this year this soon I can only imagine how many more residents will be out there.

Hunting and fishing in Idaho is up 40 percent this year. I guess we’ll see how well Mike McDonald’s plan of over the counter tags, unlimited oppurtunity hunting for all, with the never ending over lapping seasons goes. This is the last year of McDonald’s non transparent agenda, will he spend the summer killing Elk with the new Elite Fish and Game Sharp Shooter Team and his farmer buddies or will he and his fellow biologists work on a plan to eliminate over crowding, protecting trophy units for what they are and not turning them into oppurtunity hunts and working on the winter range, which they continue to say is in such poor shape.

Where did you see that 40% number? Id like to see that if you have it. I like numbers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom