Get rid of one

You can eliminate only one. Which one is it?

• Waffles

• Pancakes

• Grits

• Eggs

• Sausages

• Bacon

• Orange Juice

• Coffee

• Apple Juice

Results are only viewable after voting.

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Although this isn't meant to be a scientific poll, the results might be used by NASA to stock the ISS. :rolleyes: So choose carefully, and feel free to reply with a comment on the choice you made.

You must vote to view the results.

foods.jpg

Last edited:
Pancakes, waffles and grits can go for me Tony. Not much of a breakfast guy, although i can easily drink a pot of black hot coffee in the morning.

If you don’t like grits you just haven’t had good grits. Give me a glass of milk and you can take the apple juice and and orange juice.
I thought orange juice was for tequila sunrises. That strong orange juice flavor clashes with the breakfast foods. But I will eat an orange for a snack.

I rarely do breakfast either, but when I do, pancakes are fine. I don't mind waffles but rarely make them at home. Lately, I started eating a couple toaster-warmed Pop Tarts some mornings.

Grits? That was the one I tossed. I tried them twice in Alabama at the Buckmaster Classic. Both times I stopped after a mouthful. :)

So you have never had a New Orleans or Carolina shrimp and grits?
But I d have to confess that I’ve tried to make them a home and they weren’t that good.

So you have never had a New Orleans or Carolina shrimp and grits?
But I d have to confess that I’ve tried to make them a home and they weren’t that good.
I guess not, but I would probably enjoy the shrimp. :ROFLMAO:

Those folks doing the cooking at the Southern Sportsman's Lodge were pretty good at their trade. The fried chicken & catfish & BBQ ribs were superb.

Speaking of pancakes......There was a guy in our deer club named Warren Hanchett. He loved pancakes with Raspberry syrup. Well, raspberry syrup and a chainsaw oil called Power Punch, look and pour exactly the same. I took an empty syrup bottle and filled it with Power Punch.

He smothered his pancakes with "raspberry syrup" one morning and took a big bite. You should have seen the look on his face. He was pissed until he saw all 15 of us laughing. He forgave us but he never forgot.

Speaking of pancakes......There was a guy in our deer club named Warren Hanchett. He loved pancakes with Raspberry syrup. Well, raspberry syrup and a chainsaw oil called Power Punch, look and pour exactly the same. I took an empty syrup bottle and filled it with Power Punch.

He smothered his pancakes with "raspberry syrup" one morning and took a big bite. You should have seen the look on his face. He was pissed until he saw all 15 of us laughing. He forgave us but he never forgot.
You're a cruel dude! ;) I sure would have been looking for ways to get back at you.

Surprised Warren didn't smell the oil before it got anywhere near his mouth?
Mystik makes a gear oil that has that raspberry color to it and would work well for your prank... but no mistaking the super strong smell. Mystik also has some motorcycle oil that's blue that would work well on a blueberry pancake prank. ;)

Last edited:
Surprised Warren didn't smell the oil before it got anywhere near his mouth?
Mystik makes a gear oil that has that raspberry color to it and would work well for your prank... but no mistaking the super strong smell. Mystik also has some motorcycle oil that's blue that would work well on a blueberry pancake prank. ;)
A lot of auto transmission fluid used to be that color. Not sure about now, tho.

So far, other than the grits, there's been only one other vote to toss out a food item. All the others were for the liquids.

It's sort of amusing that the big three cholesterol-laden choices have no rejects yet. The cardiologists love y'all. :ROFLMAO:

heartattack.gif

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom