Get that vaccine ASAP

My daughter (nurse) received her first dose and it put her down for a few days and her arm was in pain for 3 days as well. I think I'll just keep on the down low for a while and watch the outcome of both doses on the public for a while first. :)

The most common side effect is a sore arm. Gotta love it. :D

In all seriousness, if I was an actual pregnant woman (instead of just looking like one) I doubt I would get it.

I read this stuff and I'm wondering have you people never had a vaccination or has it been so long ago you have forgotten what it's like.

I have had five vaccinations this year, had last years flu shot late, had this years early, a pneumonia shot and two shingles shots.

I have the temperature, sore arm, muscle aches every time I get one. That's what it is supposed to do. Just shows your immune system is responding.

My son had the covid vaccine, woke up the next morning with a temperature, took a couple aspirins and went back to bed. Got up at noon to get ready to work evening shift and felt fine.

I know a couple dozen people that have had the vaccine and none of them have had any serious side effects.

I read this stuff and I'm wondering have you people never had a vaccination or has it been so long ago you have forgotten what it's like.

I have had five vaccinations this year, had last years flu shot late, had this years early, a pneumonia shot and two shingles shots.

I have the temperature, sore arm, muscle aches every time I get one. That's what it is supposed to do. Just shows your immune system is responding.

My son had the covid vaccine, woke up the next morning with a temperature, took a couple aspirins and went back to bed. Got up at noon to get ready to work evening shift and felt fine.

I know a couple dozen people that have had the vaccine and none of them have had any serious side effects.
Take an extra one for me ?

I did take the flu shot a couple months ago. And a pneumonia shot last year. But I'm a hermit so it was probably a waste of tax payer money. :ROFLMAO:

At the current rate, we’ll die of old age before we can get a shot. Only 2 million people have been vaccinated in a month. It was supposed to be 20 million.
It makes me wonder if we'll approach herd immunity the natural way before the majority of the population has access to the vaccine? Too little too late?

At the current rate, we’ll die of old age before we can get a shot. Only 2 million people have been vaccinated in a month. It was supposed to be 20 million.

There's like 3 vaccines, what's biden doin to hold it up?

How many of you have that little mark on your upper shoulder from being vaccinated? Funny that was years ago and you are currently on a website alive and well discussing vaccines. DW weren't you in the military? How many shots did you recieve and you're are still around to talk about it. Grape, cherry or lime Kool-aide?

Last edited:
How many of you have that little mark on your upper shoulder from being vaccinated? Funny that was years ago and you are currently on a website alive and well discussing vaccines. DW weren't you in the military? How many shots did you recieve and you're are still around to talk about it. Grape, cherry or lime Kool-aide?

Its clear you haven't been paying attention again. Thanx, now go away.

My thoughts, opinions, and experiences have been made crystal clear on this forum. Be happy to recap it for you if you'd like?

Nope, no need I've read enough of your conspiracy theories over the year to know there's no use.

At what point are my thoughts no longer "conspiracy theories"? When I'm right 10 times? 20? See yer boy grizz latched on to your comment. Your in good company. Sure you don't want a recap, I feel like it might be pertinent in this situation? You give me the impression you haven't been paying attention again. You know it's free right, doesn't cost a dime?

P.S. How many Trumps in jail?

Well answer the questions then. Do you have the scar on your shoulder? Did you get vaccinated in the military? Are you responding from the grave? Do tell.....looks like you latched on to eel like grizz latched onto me. Thanx, now go away.

Went thru the line. Doubt you know what that means. No scar on my shoulder. Seen my dads, got a crippled cousin from polio, I'm well aware. Did you swear the oath? If my memory serves me, you were in law enforcement? I'm over 50 and it fails me from time to time.

And this conversation is above and beyond grizz's comprehension. Doubt he's ever done anything that didn't have himself as the first beneficiary.

Last edited:
You went through the line and you're still here to talk about it? Those nasty vaccines will kill you, bar code you, sterilize you yet you're here talking about it. Living proof that not all vaccines are bad.

Yes, your memory serves you well. I've swore several oaths whats that have to do with a vaccine? I'm also curious what the "P.S. how many Trumps in jail" comment means? Is it because I disagree with you about the vaccine, I must not of voted for Trump. Interesting...

I'm also curious what the "P.S. how many Trumps in jail" comment means?

Would indicate you haven't been paying attention. Your comment "you're still here" also proves you haven't been paying attention. Since flounder lined up with Zuk and the tweakers I can't post a link to it. Just addresses your earlier "conspiracy" comment. You're still welcome to answer the question. How many Trumps in jail?

P.S. sorry if I've crossed the line flounder. We'll know if the coup was successful in a few weeks.

Not sure I can answer your questions because the little green guys in those disk shaped objects haven't taken me to the far side of the moon yet. When they come i will let you know who is and isn't in jail.

Not sure I can answer your questions because the little green guys in those disk shaped objects haven't taken me to the far side of the moon yet. When they come i will let you know who is and isn't in jail.

As I thought. Lay down and give your grandkids a steaming pile of s%$!. We'll do what we can while you're on your couch.

I got one last night ?

7784C81C-8CE0-493E-B95E-EA41775050F9.jpeg

The snake oil made certain people rich on the stock market with our tax dollars , just another money laundering scheme.

So you inject a foreign agent into your body and you get a fever? Ill be damned. Who knew that fever was an immune response to foreign bodies in a body? Or that immunization can hurt? That tetanus shot I got didnt hurt at all??

Then. Founder is bitching that a vaccine was created in less than a year, ramped up for production, and is being distributed? Less than a year.? But its not fast enough?????

Faucci is taken seriously????????

My GAWD. America is getting DUMBER and WEAKER by the second.

Healthy people who work from home should be the very last people to get the vaccine. They are the lowest risk people in the population.

They're all out to get us!! :)
I've never been a conspiracy theorist. I remember though when my mother-in-law was so sure the world was going to end when the clock turned to 2000. She's probably still living off her stock pile of supplies!
She avoided credit cards and a cell phone because she thought the government was spying on her.
To each their own.

Would indicate you haven't been paying attention. Your comment "you're still here" also proves you haven't been paying attention. Since flounder lined up with Zuk and the tweakers I can't post a link to it. Just addresses your earlier "conspiracy" comment. You're still welcome to answer the question. How many Trumps in jail?

P.S. sorry if I've crossed the line flounder. We'll know if the coup was successful in a few weeks.
actually you can post a link just no respond any longer. Click link below

How many Trumps in jail today? | Sportsmen's Political Talk | Monster Muleys Community

I received the vaccine and at least 30 co-workers. Mild sore shoulder is the main side effect. The second shot in about 10 days. Not too worried if I got the vaccine or not. Trying to help others who I treat and help.

Most of my family got covid, with mild symptoms. Not a big deal to most. You never know how your body will react.

Founder,
Can we get an eye roll emoji on the "like" menu please? :rolleyes: There are so many conspiracy theories and so much foolishness that I can't take the time to reply and add the eye roll. I just want to quick click it because most of the posts don't merit the time! :LOL:

I received the vaccine and at least 30 co-workers. Mild sore shoulder is the main side effect. The second shot in about 10 days. Not too worried if I got the vaccine or not. Trying to help others who I treat and help.

Most of my family got covid, with mild symptoms. Not a big deal to most. You never know how your body will react.
I agree with you huntin50. The problem with Covid is you just don't know. Although most of the fatalities are older people we have a 70 year old that worked every day and didn't know he had it until they tested him because a co-worker had it. And then we have 33 year old pregnant woman die. And a 45 year old, 43 year old, 46 year old and on and on. They were healthy enough to go to work every day but they died. You just don't know.

Wife got the vaccine yesterday, she feels fine.

At 57, I'll get it when I can.
I ignore the idiots who keep trolling this subject and think of my dear friend and his wife (now widow) who we were to meet in Cancun in September. We didn't go, he and his wife did. After both contracting the virus and 3 weeks fighting in ICU, he died.
She had no symptoms at all.

He was an otherwise healthy guy, very rich. None of that helped him.

GLTA....ignore the meatheads, do your own due diligence.

Here is a serious question for all of you. When this Covid-19 pandemic is over and we get back to "normal flu seasons" where about 10,000 to 50,000 people a year die, will you continue to wear a mask? Will you feel the responsibility to protect yourself and those around you? If not, why not?

I agree with you huntin50. The problem with Covid is you just don't know. Although most of the fatalities are older people we have a 70 year old that worked every day and didn't know he had it until they tested him because a co-worker had it. And then we have 33 year old pregnant woman die. And a 45 year old, 43 year old, 46 year old and on and on. They were healthy enough to go to work every day but they died. You just don't know.
Our govenor gave the stats in his COVID 2.0 presser........78% of the fatalities in CO are people over 70.

Here is a serious question for all of you. When this Covid-19 pandemic is over and we get back to "normal flu seasons" where about 10,000 to 50,000 people a year die, will you continue to wear a mask? Will you feel the responsibility to protect yourself and those around you? If not, why not?
eel, that's a good question. Not sure if I will wear a mask but I plan to change a lot of other behaviors. I don't plan on ever going on another cruise. No Buffett dinners. Probably give up convivence store coffee and donuts. Will carry hand sanitizer in my truck. (A friend of mine says a gas pump handle is the dirtiest thing you could ever touch, he may be right). I don't plan on going to the grocery store or Walmart after about 8:00 AM.

I might wear a mask on airplanes, crowded elevators or even a crowded hunting show. I don't have a lot of faith in a 50 cent masks anyway but I have a lot of confidence in staying away from people.

Our govenor gave the stats in his COVID 2.0 presser........78% of the fatalities in CO are people over 70.
Bluehair I think the numbers in my state are similar . I think 97% are over 50.
They post the ages of the people that die every day. Probably losing 25 per day, usually 4 or 5 are younger than me.

Wife got the vaccine yesterday, she feels fine.

At 57, I'll get it when I can.
I ignore the idiots who keep trolling this subject and think of my dear friend and his wife (now widow) who we were to meet in Cancun in September. We didn't go, he and his wife did. After both contracting the virus and 3 weeks fighting in ICU, he died.
She had no symptoms at all.

He was an otherwise healthy guy, very rich. None of that helped him.

GLTA....ignore the meatheads, do your own due diligence.
With the risk of sounding like an a55, sounds like it was his own fault.

There have been 400,000 more deaths in the USA this year than last year. An increase of 15% in one year.

People can spread anecdotal web tales of misdiagnosed or misattributed deaths on social media all day, but the total deaths don't lie.

Deaths increased 16,000 from 2018-2019 and then over 400,000 this year. This isn't the "flu" that we get every winter.

China has nothing to do with it once it left china and it left before anyone knew it existed. get real. our failures are on us nobody else , this is simply more pathetic scapegoating. own it.

there is no reason whatsoever not to get the vaccine once it's available. unless you want this to drag on for 10 years and the government to keep giving you free money.

my grandparents remembered the days people they knew died from things we have eliminated with vaccines .they always got whatever was available because they understood. now we have a bunch of scared pansies who are afraid of a boo boo on their arm or Bill Gates injecting a tracking device into them. this is what happens when life is so easy.

And People Like You Think the Vaccine is Perfect!

Hey dude!

CHINA will be the ones that Profit from this!

So Don't be Postin Your Self acclaimed BS!

Things were Just Slightly Different within the Government back when 'Your Grandparents' were around!

You Got That?

China has nothing to do with it once it left china and it left before anyone knew it existed. get real. our failures are on us nobody else , this is simply more pathetic scapegoating. own it.

there is no reason whatsoever not to get the vaccine once it's available. unless you want this to drag on for 10 years and the government to keep giving you free money.

my grandparents remembered the days people they knew died from things we have eliminated with vaccines .they always got whatever was available because they understood. now we have a bunch of scared pansies who are afraid of a boo boo on their arm or Bill Gates injecting a tracking device into them. this is what happens when life is so easy.

One last question before founder locks another one. Once yer all vaccinated, and you're in your safe space in your mind, can we throw the face diapers in the trash (not the ocean. How the hell did you guys manage that?), peel up all the dumbass floor directions, and get back to living? Or are you going to demand we "live" in perpetual fear of dying?

Last edited:
There have been 400,000 more deaths in the USA this year than last year. An increase of 15% in one year.

People can spread anecdotal web tales of misdiagnosed or misattributed deaths on social media all day, but the total deaths don't lie.

Deaths increased 16,000 from 2018-2019 and then over 400,000 this year. This isn't the "flu" that we get every winter.

All very interesting, but I was just wondering what the acceptable number of flu deaths is where we don't care to wear a mask and prevent deaths is. They tell us masks work and it's a very small step we can all take to protect grandma.

Many are but very many aren't. I read an article the other day that said 47% of ICU beds in Los Angeles are occupied Hispanic and many of those are illegals. Ummmm, excuse me....undocumented.
And don’t forget that the vast majority of convicts are white Anglo Saxon Protestant’s.

So if I started a big forest fire and it's on you to save yourself and your own life, right?

I am not responsible for any property damages or deaths caused by the fire? got it!

299F6192-DA07-4DB8-91A6-870D0EFB38C6.jpeg

They're all out to get us!! :)
I've never been a conspiracy theorist. I remember though when my mother-in-law was so sure the world was going to end when the clock turned to 2000. She's probably still living off her stock pile of supplies!
She avoided credit cards and a cell phone because she thought the government was spying on her.
To each their own.

The government is spying on her phone. Ever seen those buildings at camp Williams?

Hope you apologized to her for being wrong

"Escaped" China before anyone knew?? That's cute?

An organization backed by top US health advisor Dr Anthony Fauci had funded Chinese scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology for research on coronavirus, claimed a report published by the globally respected US weekly magazine Newsweek.
In 2019, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with the backing of Fauci-led National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), committed $3.7 million over six years for research on bat coronaviruses in China, according to a report in Newsweek. The research also included gain of function work, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans.
The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million, it said.
The report comes days after the Trump administration refused to rule out that the deadly virus leaked out of a laboratory in the Chinese metropolis of Wuhan, a scenario strenuously denied by Beijing.
"Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release," the report said.

It added that the US intelligence, after initially asserting that the coronavirus outbreak had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab.
While Dr Fauci did not respond to Newsweek's requests for comment, the NIH defended the funding saying that there was no proof that the virus was created in a laboratory.
"Most emerging human viruses come from wildlife, and these represent a significant threat to public health and biosecurity in the US and globally, as demonstrated by the SARS epidemic of 2002-03, and the current COVID-19 pandemic.... scientific research indicates that there is no evidence that suggests the virus was created in a laboratory," the Newsweek quoted NIH as saying.

According to the report, the first part of the NIH research began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses with a budget of $3.7 million.
"The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019," the report said.
It said the second phase of the project began last year and included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans.

Richard Ebright, an infectious disease expert at Rutgers University, told Newsweek, "The project description refers to experiments that would enhance the ability of bat coronavirus to infect human cells and laboratory animals using techniques of genetic engineering. In the wake of the pandemic, that is a noteworthy detail."
Interestingly, according to another report, the NIH canceled the project last week on April 24.
The report said that Ebright is among a group of scientists who have been vocal opponents of gain of function research because of the risk it presents of creating a pandemic through accidental release from a lab.
Chinese scientists have said that they suspect that the virus emerged late last year in a Wuhan meat market that butchered exotic animals.
But questions immediately arose because of the presence nearby of the maximum-security virology lab, with senior US officials bringing into the mainstream what was initially an online conspiracy theory.

-Times India

The reason it was genetically sequenced so quickly, is because it was already sequenced. The couple days was for PR control.

I know its a conspiracy theory, the US government would never fund enemies only to have that result in dead Americans, just ask Al Qaeda and ISIS.

But its also why I will take the vaccine. They created this virus years ago, it wasn't "warp speed" it was auction to the highest bidder for it.

I'm sure at one time in history, "scientific" information said the earth was flat. Things change as more information is gathered. It makes sense.

At one time, there was a consensus the earth was flat. The majority of scientists said so.

Around that time anyone who challenged science, was jailed.

Funny how little we learned from history

Around here it’s random people in their own cars. They’re like uber drivers without the personality.

I'm sure at one time in history, "scientific" information said the earth was flat. Things change as more information is gathered. It makes sense.
But they've known about coronavirus for at least a couple hundred years. Why all the new changes now? Why has the CDC changed the definition of herd immunity to only include vaccines? The CDC doesn't believe in the human immune system any longer?

Around here it’s random people in their own cars. They’re like uber drivers without the personality.

I was eating lunch with a couple younger guys a while back. INDOORS(Utah is still a free state).

One dude was telling me him and his girlfriend like to screw with Uber drivers. Theyd start going at it. Or she or he would proposition the drivers for a "group activity".

I know, off topic, but my humor is juvenile

But they've known about coronavirus for at least a couple hundred years. Why all the new changes now? Why has the CDC changed the definition of herd immunity to only include vaccines? The CDC doesn't believe in the human immune system any longer?
They didn't change it to what you claim. Go look for yourself instead just believing what you are told.

Your claim is as real as Trump's claim that he was going to "lead" the march on the Capital instead of hiding out in the White House.

So is it the CDC or WHO? If you are going to make a claim you should start, at the very least, with the correct agency. The WHO isn't controlled by the U.S. but the UN so why are you worried about what the WHO says about it?

I know you cannot change you mind about anything because that would require thought and using deduction but what you are claiming is bunk.

Why did the WHO change the definition of herd immunity? | khou.com

So is it the CDC or WHO? If you are going to make a claim you should start, at the very least, with the correct agency. The WHO isn't controlled by the U.S. but the UN so why are you worried about what the WHO says about it?
They're all on the same page with this. That's why we're distributing 700,000,000 doses of vaccine to the US (2 doses each).

They're all on the same page with this. That's why we're distributing 700,000,000 doses of vaccine to the US (2 doses each).

Simple solution for you, don't take get the vaccine. Why are you butt hurt about others taking in your mind the only way to practice freedom is to refuse to take it? If somebody want to exercise their freedom to take then that is stupid or bad or what exactly? Want to be it the entire Trump clan has been vaccinated already and Pence clan and everyone else who screaming but behind the scenes is taking the vaccine?

There is zero requirement for you to get the vaccine.

Do I sense there's maybe too much sauce in someone's diet right now?
Man, some posts are hard to follow.

Simple solution for you, don't take get the vaccine. Why are you butt hurt about others taking in your mind the only way to practice freedom is to refuse to take it? If somebody want to exercise their freedom to take then that is stupid or bad or what exactly? Want to be it the entire Trump clan has been vaccinated already and Pence clan and everyone else who screaming but behind the scenes is taking the vaccine?

There is zero requirement for you to get the vaccine.
I'm on the fence right now about taking the vaccine. The virus can be deadly for older people and I'm 72. That's been obvious.

To do as Bill Gates says, that we can't get back to normal until everyone on earth gets vaccinated (go back and actually look at the link I posted above this time) smells like a scam to me.

Anybody can take it. Go for it.

Do I sense there's maybe too much sauce in someone's diet right now?
Man, some posts are hard to follow.
No I cannot type on my stupid phone. Attempted to fix it but the bottom line is that Eel doesn't care about anything except what Trump tell's him to care about. It has been that was for a long time, like almost 4 years now.

I'm on the fence right now about taking the vaccine. The virus can be deadly for older people and I'm 72. That's been obvious.

To do as Bill Gates says, that we can't get back to normal until everyone on earth gets vaccinated (go back and actually look at the link I posted above this time) smells like a scam to me.

Anybody can take it. Go for it.
Then why do you give two craps about what the WHO says or doesn't say. Also can you find the quote where Bill Gates stated everyone needs to be vaccinated? You gotta stop believing everything on the internet.

Then why do you give two craps about what the WHO says or doesn't say. Also can you find the quote where Bill Gates stated everyone needs to be vaccinated? You gotta stop believing everything on the internet.

Gotta walk softly.

But it is funny you rip Eel, yet its crickets when the future VP trashes the vaccine, then sneaks in the back door.

Or when a NY gov does the same, then squeals about the distribution.

Somehow I haven t seen your quotes from the current PRES or VP condemning the vaccine, while trying to imply they snuck on to grab it.

If you are going to demand the "receipts", you best SHOW UP WITH A FEW.

FOUNDER. This goes to hunting, give me a sec.

My state, Utah, tried some STUPID plan to track entries into it when Wuhan hit.

Then counties tried shirt down hunting turkeys in a county that you did not reside in.

That's Utah, not Cali. So yeah its not out of the realm given all we've seen for rational folks to be concerned that their ability to hunt deer in Region G, or Elk in Arizona might be determined byva vaccine card

Then why do you give two craps about what the WHO says or doesn't say. Also can you find the quote where Bill Gates stated everyone needs to be vaccinated? You gotta stop believing everything on the internet

I mentioned the link twice above. I'm sorry you didn't read it....twice. You can listen to him say it yourself. Of course not everybody can take the vaccine. Like pregnant women or maybe a few others.

I mentioned the link twice above. I'm sorry you didn't read it....twice. You can listen to him say it yourself. Of course not everybody can take the vaccine. Like pregnant women or maybe a few others.

I liked your original response better. I was really lookin forward to the answer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom