Get them before noon!!!

SS!

Long Time Member
Hey guys Joshua Coursey has been working hard lately and needs a raise. It's a damn shame hes not making 200K a year. Help a brother out and buy a chance to win TWO commissioner tags. Deadline is today at noon and they have only sold 600ish:

Get them while they are hot and good luck! And remember, your 100.00 is for conservation.

If money is tight right now dont worry, Joshua is working hard to get more commissioner and gov tags every day. He's looking out for you and mule deer at the same time.

Good Luck!

These are Governor's tags, which means 90% of the money raised goes back to the Governor's Big Game License Coalition.
Don't think they are Governors tags.

Gov. tags are species specific...deer, elk, moose, sheep, bison.

Admit it. You really want that Weatherby Vanguard rifle with the MFF logo for all those Alaskan hunts, especially helps with all those Texas heart shots. LMAO.
EDD2472B-DF98-40E0-B6DC-01353F31FB46.jpeg

Don't think they are Governors tags.

Gov. tags are species specific...deer, elk, moose, sheep, bison.
These absolutely are(were) governor's tags. The MFF foundation conducted the raffle for the WGBGLC. They keep 10% for administering the raffle. The WGBGLC netted $67k from the raffle.

I have literally never seen a deer cross the highway until just outside buffalo on that stretch of interstate. There is already a wildlife over pass on the pine ridge that the interstate cuts through where most of the animals are near the highway

These absolutely are(were) governor's tags. The MFF foundation conducted the raffle for the WGBGLC. They keep 10% for administering the raffle. The WGBGLC netted $67k from the raffle.
Well, that absolutely is a change in the Governors tags then. I was on the moose committee for several years, the past tags were species specific.

Mule deer foundation got 5 deer tags, RMEF got 5 elk tags, W. Wild sheep foundation got 5 sheep tags, etc.

Apparently that changed...another reason why I just can't get behind these tags. Things get "changed" and that's rarely a good thing.

But, I guess it is better than the Governor breaking the MOU with the WGBLC/Primary sellers and giving a sheep and elk tag away in consecutive years. That absolutely did happen as well...

Got in on this late, but there are 25 Governors tags issued per year; 5 each for sheep, moose and bison. I'm not sure what was raffled, but the remaining 10 are for your choice of elk or deer. (maybe antelope is included in those 10)

I'm guessing the raffled tags did not include sheep or moose, which are generally auctioned off for big dollars.

Got in on this late, but there are 25 Governors tags issued per year; 5 each for sheep, moose and bison. I'm not sure what was raffled, but the remaining 10 are for your choice of elk or deer. (maybe antelope is included in those 10)

I'm guessing the raffled tags did not include sheep or moose, which are generally auctioned off for big dollars.
Correct. Here’s a screenshot of what the raffle was for:
C19706C0-B413-4454-A8A8-B7545BF2D381.png

Interesting to see a dollar amount ($100k) tied to it. Wonder how that value would be looked by Uncle Sam come tax time? I’ve never seen them advertise dollar amounts before for a tag, only guided hunts…

Hey guys Joshua Coursey has been working hard lately and needs a raise. It's a damn shame hes not making 200K a year. Help a brother out and buy a chance to win TWO commissioner tags. Deadline is today at noon and they have only sold 600ish:

Get them while they are hot and good luck! And remember, your 100.00 is for conservation.

If money is tight right now dont worry, Joshua is working hard to get more commissioner and gov tags every day. He's looking out for you and mule deer at the same time.

Good Luck!
Please support Wyoming Sportsmen looking out for our interest. LMAO.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom