GET YOUR FRICKEN MONEY OUT!!! (((PEAY TO PLAY!)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The several hundred vendors may have something to say about not requiring in person validation if this world gets back to somewhat normal

I'm pretty sure the stated purpose of the Expo involves bringing tourist dollars to the state. I think DNR can argue an extenuating circumstance this year for an exemption, but that hopefully won't be available to them in the future. I bet we go back to in-person validation after 2021.

I'm pretty sure the stated purpose of the Expo involves bringing tourist dollars to the state. I think DNR can argue an extenuating circumstance this year for an exemption, but that hopefully won't be available to them in the future. I bet we go back to in-person validation after 2021.
I really hope so. I don’t have any interest in applying for the hunts, but it is hard to argue how much the expo benefits the local economy.

Oh no Bessy! Are you saying that the raffle tickets are going to be sold online and do-not have to be present to win because of COVID? When they see how much more money they can make this way it will never go back to the way it was! Money for hunting Good! Odds for Drawing a Tag Bad! Oh Well!
l will be in the draw if that is the case somebody has to win maybe it’ll be Me

joe

I really hope so. I don’t have any interest in applying for the hunts, but it is hard to argue how much the expo benefits the local economy.
What local economy? A bunch of hotels and restaurants in Downtown SLC.
I would rather see these tags bring in additional money for wildlife.
I live 3 hours from SLC ( Thank Goodness ). I know that most people around here that I have talked to plan to spend more money on tag Apps this year because they don't have to spend money getting to the Expo.

This is going to be Fun seeing all the conspiracy theories in regards to a rigged draw. Some "Celebrities" are still going to draw even with Astronomical Odds. I mean, you can rig a United States Presidential Election, whose to say you can't throw a Tag or Two to a buddy who can't validate in the future but doesn't need to this year...

Im actually surprised that $fw didnt lobby for more tags to offset their "losses" but not having an expo.

But im pretty happy about it. I still wont be giving a nickel to them.

But when those auction tags still draw high dollars, the MYTH that its because of the silver tongue of John Bair, or the 80's country will be shown to be bull.

Doing everything online, which I have screamed for for years, will finally show that the DWR doesnt need $fw.

The entire tag process(if you believe its necessary) could easily be done online, and in house, with the DWR keeping every cent.

Let $fw have their party. Its the tags that bring the money.

So since $fw doesnt have the expo overhead this year im SURE they will not need the $3.75 per app, and will gladly refund that to the dwr?

Finally something good coming from Wuhan. The total and absolute proof of the 100% scam $fw and the expo are.

You will see $fw and the Don give extra/more money to the state/conservation around the time you see Mittens bring the world to leave and morons to salvation.

They will absolutely go back to in-person validation in 2021. Unless they are ditching the in-person expo entirely, they have to have in-person validations to bring the crowds. No reason for a vendor to participate if people are t going to be there.

I’d be fine if they got rid of in-person validation and they ditched the expo all together. Then they could remove the tags and put them back in the regular draw.

You Folks need to learn to read the entire Paragraph before jumping to conclusions. Although we all know there really is nothing actually holding them to this. Read the last Sentence.

Good News: The State of Utah and Division of Wildlife have made the 200 hunting permits available in 2021. Applications will be available online this December for $5 each. In person validation WILL NOT BE REQUIRED for the 2021 Expo only! In person validations will be required again in 2022.​

Who The Hell Says the 25th Round of COVID won't still be taking place in 2022?

You Folks need to learn to read the entire Paragraph before jumping to conclusions. Although we all know there really is nothing actually holding them to this. Read the last Sentence.

Good News: The State of Utah and Division of Wildlife have made the 200 hunting permits available in 2021. Applications will be available online this December for $5 each. In person validation WILL NOT BE REQUIRED for the 2021 Expo only! In person validations will be required again in 2022.​

You don’t know Peay Day well if you think ANY Biden supporter is going to draw! :)
I voted and, supported Biden & still do.
What, does, me being a Biden supporter have to do with drawing??????? Nada, zip zilch none
I stand just as much of a, chance at drawing as you or anyone else
My money spends just as well as, any damn trump. Supporters
The day my political party affiliation affects being able to drawfor a tag well. Then I guess
I'll have something in common with former president rump. I'll take it to COURT AND SUE
TO get my way because I'm a, sore loser just like the rumpster

What, does, me being a Biden supporter have to do with drawing??????? Nada, zip zilch none
The day my political party affiliation affects being able to drawfor a tag well. Then I guess
I'll have something in common with former president rump. I'll take it to COURT AND SUE
Good Hell, Get over yourself!

Hope you can shoot a bow, or a slingshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom