Getting KOWA 664 big eye plates made

CatfishKev

I got a group order and discount of the KOWA big eye duel mounting brackets going. They are for the 664 size only. I'm not making any money on them, just facilitating a group order to get EVERYONE a group discount. So far have eight paid for and awaiting on 3 more guys. Figured I would join and post here as well. Since I'm new here you got no reason to trust me so here is a link to the Coueswhitetail.com forum where I am a regular member. Many folks there know me and I've met a bunch of them in person as well. For details shoot me a pm. The link below has more details and pics.

CatfishKev

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:
Well just another heads up. Bracket builder caught the covid so he has fallen behind. We are looking at another week possibly two. Sorry guys I know we are all anxious.
Here's what I want to start doing in the meantime. Shipping is $13 per bracket. Zelle me the $13 for each bracket, when you do also text me your avatar name, full name and shipping address. I will basically click and paste your your info and just forward it to him. Make sure the info is correct, that way I can't be blamed if shipping info is wrong. As i get the money i will automatically forward itmto him with the shipping info. That should hopefully keep it easy for me to keep trackmof who has paid. Heres my cell 520-227-6720
Shipping will be through USPS

CatfishKev

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:
Well just another heads up. Bracket builder caught the covid so he has fallen behind. We are looking at another week possibly two. Sorry guys I know we are all anxious.
Here's what I want to start doing in the meantime. Shipping is $13 per bracket. Zelle me the $13 for each bracket, when you do also text me your avatar name, full name and shipping address. I will basically click and paste your your info and just forward it to him. Make sure the info is correct, that way I can't be blamed if shipping info is wrong. As i get the money i will automatically forward itmto him with the shipping info. That should hopefully keep it easy for me to keep trackmof who has paid. Heres my cell 520-227-6720
Shipping will be through USPS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom