Getting Older

kilowatt

Getting older has its drawbacks, but there aren't too many good alternatives to getting older. Whenever you see a gathering of seniors, it is an even bet they are talking about everything that is wrong with them. You know, the usual, memory, urinary problems, knees, eyesight, etc., etc.

Well I refuse to discuss these issues with everyone. If I have a problem, I find a solution. With this in mind, I bought a new scooter. Needed something that was easy on gas and could zip me to the store and about town. This seems to meet my EVERY need. Love it!
44205c8c628866d6.jpg

I wonder what the cost would be to lease that thing for my out of state hunting trips. That would save quite a bit of time, however I'm not admitting that I need it, it just might be convienent.

Brian, look out for wind shear coming up through the bottom of the bowl. You don't want it going up the wrong pipe at 30 mph!
Don't forget to let me know when your coming to Elko. Looking forward to talking about deer hunting over a brewsky. Drew.

Talk about the ultimate road hunting rig!!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom