Getting Real DVD

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

Well my girls got me the combo subscription for the Eastmans Hunting Journal and I also got two dvds' in the pack.

I watched the dvd, Getting Real and have to say it was pretty good dvd, I really enjoyed it. They put a few hunts into play but jump from one hunt to another , really kept it exciting , it wasn't a start the hunt , kill an animal and move onto the next kill an amimal hunt , they showed some great stuff from nice country to some great big game. I really enjoyed it and would recommend this dvd to you guys and gals , one of the best dvds the Eastmans have produced....

I agree, it was a good dvd and they presented it in a different way by switching up the hunts. Some footage in there that I had already seen on another dvd from eastmans, but overall a good dvd.

One of their best recent DVDs for sure. I really like how they set it up with going between the hunts-kept it entertaining.

A good dvd, there is an option to watch it hunt by hunt if you so desire as well, I liked that feature as sometimes I only have the chance to watch one segment at a time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom