Getting the Vaccine

My wife received her second dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday.

She started feeling sick last night, and then her temperature got up to 103. She ended up calling in sick to work for the first time ever.

I talked to her a few minutes ago, and she is starting to feel better. My daughter had a similar reaction to her second dose of Moderna, but she did not have quite as high of a fever.

Here in California you can easily pick out the virus deniers. They only wear one mask.

It was probably a sick bet between Fauci & Biden.
Fauci - "I bet you a hundred bucks we can make them wear two masks"
Biden - "You're on"
Both - "LMFAO"

You might be too young but I remember when "20 out of 25 Doctors chose Camels"
And...I smoked them, starting at 15 yrs. old. But it wasn't because the docs chose them; it was because my dad did, and I "borrowed" them out of his nightstand drawer -- the same one that held the Trojans. :rolleyes:

Fauci.....the highest paid federal government employee......

He's woefully underpaid for his qualifications. That's about average for an ER doc in the USA. He'd make a lot more in private practice and on various Boards.

Remember when Dr. Fauci told us early on that people shouldn't be wearing masks? He said it might stop a droplet here and there but it's not providing the perfect protection. Then he said there would be unintended consequences of fiddling with your mask and making matters worse?

Remember when Dr. Fauci told us early on that people shouldn't be wearing masks? He said it might stop a droplet here and there but it's not providing the perfect protection. Then he said there would be unintended consequences of fiddling with your mask and making matters worse?

perfect music

And apprantley an executive order today on the term China flu or China virus cant be used

Here in our isolated county, they're still vaccinating health workers. Next will be first responders, teachers, etc. and then those over 75. I should get mine by next Christmas.

On another note, apparently, Blue Shield is now taking over administration of the vaccinations in California. And feel free to make of that what you will (we're 50th in getting the job done) and there's only 50 states, so....

On another note, apparently, Blue Shield is now taking over administration of the vaccinations in California. And feel free to make of that what you will (we're 50th in getting the job done) and there's only 50 states, so....
I might get a can of bear spray and head to the front of the line. :ROFLMAO:

Here in our isolated county, they're still vaccinating health workers. Next will be first responders, teachers, etc. and then those over 75. I should get mine by next Christmas.
Eel

go to your county health site like Contra Costa Health Services look for the vaccine box on the left hand side of the page click it then go to scheduling it. You qualify your doctor won't call you, you will have to do it yourself. The government is paying for this so your insurance won't call you either. I just got online this morning and scheduled my second dose. Do it for you and your wife at the same time slot and get you both done.....it is 65 and above right now not 75. Send me an email if you need some assistance with it.

MM

Eel

go to your county health site like Contra Costa Health Services look for the vaccine box on the left hand side of the page click it then go to scheduling it. You qualify your doctor won't call you, you will have to do it yourself. The government is paying for this so your insurance won't call you either. I just got online this morning and scheduled my second dose. Do it for you and your wife at the same time slot and get you both done.....it is 65 and above right now not 75. Send me an email if you need some assistance with it.

MM
Thanks Mike. I did it here and they are supposed to keep us informed. We got a flu shot from Safeway Pharmacy a couple months ago and I got an email from them saying we're on their list too.

I heard of a new vaccine from Johnson&Johnson that only requires one jab. Maybe by the time they call my name it will be an option. Only 1.8% of our county residents have been infected so far so we're not too worried, as long as we stay 150' from anyone. LOL!

Dat there shot weren't too bad. I ain't gettin' any purtier, but it's sure making' my hair grow!!!

65CCB5A2-9209-4515-9A16-A7B6FDA883C6.jpeg

Take Vitamin D3 , Zinc and C. It is proven that good levels of D prevent severe symptoms at almost 100% . If you have low levels of D you may be in trouble. It isn't a rumor. From Dr Lee Merritt who has dealt with viruses for 40+ years.

Got both shots because of my job. had no side effects at all. Side effects just shows you're building immunity. Grow a pair and get the shot for we can get back to @#$%&*% normal someday.

Eel, my great grandfather and grandfather had the reputation of making the best moonshine in Logan County west Virginia and the Hatfield family still uses the same recipe today.
Only problem was when my grandfather was making moonshine, he was also the elected sheriff of Logan County!!!!
As for the vaccine, when Trump came out and stated he was going to speed up the process on getting a vaccine to the people. Members of the other party were very quick to counter him by stating it would be unsafe due to not being safety tested.
This was done during the election and you can not let your opponent get a leg up on you with the voters.
Needless to say, many citizens even today are fearful of the vaccine not being safe due to those attacks by certain members of a political party to downplay Trump's statements.
Now the election is over and look who jumped first in line to take the vaccine shots, Biden, Harris, AOC, Pelosi and numerous other members of that party that was passing out the doom and gloom of the vaccine to the citizens.
Their actions, not comments, tell me that the medical experts convinced them it was a safe effective vaccine and they knew it while telling us about the doom and gloom of how the vaccine is not safe.
My wife and I got our first shot of the vaccine two days ago and go back for the second shot on 3-10 of next month. So far no side effects except the wife had a little soreness in her arm that she gets everytime she has a shot in the arm.

RELH

There is absolutely no way we're going back to normal now unless it's by mass insubordination. I don't see that happening because businesses are too afraid of being fined.

If the government tells us the coast is clear now, how are they going to justify that? We have 10,000 to 100,000 people die every year from the flu. They don't matter anymore? And the regular flu is way deadlier on children than Covid-19.

We painted ourselves into a corner. That's the way I see it.

Now they're trying to reach out to the illegal Hispanic marijuana workers here to get vaccinated. I got moved down a notch....again. I guess they want to protect that economy first.

Nation wide cases are dropping pretty good.

Gal I work with was anxious to get hers, me....I'm gonna watch for a while with one foot out the door.
Gal I work with showed up with a fairly severe case of Bells Palsy.
Now I got both feet out the door.
NO Thanks!!

Eel,
The vaccine for agriculture was established for farm workers and farmers to help keep you all feed!!
Some always take advantage

I'm all done now both shots no side affects at all not even a sore arm. I am ready to hunt this year and I am applying for hunts in three states hope I get at least one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom