Ghislaine Maxwell longevity.....

How long does Ghislaine Maxwell survive??

• Total voters
And an election soon due too. There's a lot riding on this gal so she's gonna live and give names. However they'll be names that really don't amount to chit though. Just a sacrifice. Something to patsy the system.

The big problem I see with her on giving out names is this. She is looking at a long prison sentence. She knows that she will need some big names to give in order to get a sentence reduction.
That puts the heat on her to even lie about some of the names in order to get a reduced sentence. If I was the prosecutor I would not accept any names unless she had evidence to back up her statements. That evidence could be videos or a victim backing up her allegations about having underage sex with certain persons.
The Democrats would pay her millions and make her their star if she would name Trump.
RELH

2 weeks tops

75354820_2627511690896762_167251833183021703_o.jpg

It's a joke boys, not a dik!

or could be another case of cameras not working. jail gaurds asleep. then suicide.

will be interesting to see how this plays out

A lot depends on her bail hearing. We'll find out who the judge knows. Long haul, I have no faith in the justice for all. If she makes bail, she's dead.

Last edited:
You can bet that prison warden and guards have been told of you screw up guarding her, your head will be on the chopping block.
I agree with Eel, if she bails, the odds are very high she will be killed. Big money will buy a killer to shut her up since it has been said that she may have video tapes of the customers having sex with minors.
RELH

Homer I doubt they were told that with Epstein. Since that screwup, you can bet DOJ have given instructions on what will happen if they screwup again.
You see too many black helicopters. Do you think that guard would have went to sleep on duty and another failed to do their routine checks if they had been told their head would roll if they screwed up guarding Epstein.
RELH

Homer I doubt they were told that with Epstein. Since that screwup, you can bet DOJ have given instructions on what will happen if they screwup again.
You see too many black helicopters. Do you think that guard would have went to sleep on duty and another failed to do their routine checks if they had been told their head would roll if they screwed up guarding Epstein.
RELH

You think cameras being turned off, guards failing to do their routine checks, guards falling asleep, all happening simultaneously was a coincidence? The bags of cash will just need to be a little bigger this time round. Remember the Clinton slush fund, I mean foundation? This is no hill for climbers like the Clintons.

Prison officials want to ensure Ghislaine Maxwell doesn’t meet same fate as Jeffrey Epstein
She awaits trial in a Brooklyn federal prison in New York City
New York Post

Ghislaine Maxwell transferred to NYC custody to face sex abuse charges
Jeffrey Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell is expected in court this week.
Accused Jeffrey Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell was quietly transferred on Monday from New Hampshire to a Brooklyn federal prison in New York City, where she’ll await trial pending a bail hearing.

Maxwell, who was arrested in a million-dollar rural mansion last week, was moved by U.S. Marshals to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Sunset Park on Monday morning.

The former socialite and daughter of a British media magnate is awaiting arraignment on four counts of sex trafficking minors and two counts of perjury for allegedly acting as Epstein’s fixer as he sexually abused underage girls.
JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S CONFIDANT GHISLAINE MAXWELL TRANSFERRED TO NY PRISON AFTER ARREST
Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking by the same U.S. attorney's office last year — but committed suicide in his lower Manhattan jail cell before he could face trial.
A law enforcement source said Monday that prison officials at the MDC in Brooklyn are determined to avoid a similar outcome with Maxwell.

RELH

This attorney really knows the ends and outs for getting a deal for his client. He will prep her to give up the secrets for the best plea bargain deal possible.
RELH

JEFFREY EPSTEIN
Published 3 hours ago
Alleged Jeffrey Epstein co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell hires lawyer who helped take down 'El Chapo'
Christian Everdell and his team had won an award for their work on the case of Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman
By Lee Brown | New York Post

Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal big names in Epstein case
Maxwell reportedly has Epstein sex tapes; Bryan Llenas reports.
Ghislaine Maxwell has hired the former prosecutor who helped bring down drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman to try to get her off child sex-trafficking charges.

Recent court filings for the 58-year-old British media heiress show that she is being repped by Christian Everdell, who spent more than a decade as an assistant US attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Everdell’s bio notes how he and his team were awarded a “True American Hero Award” by the Federal Drug Agent Foundation for “their work in the investigation and apprehension of the former head of the Sinaloa drug cartel in Mexico (‘Chapo’ Guzman).”
Ghislaine Maxwell is being represented by Christian Everdell, seen here, according to court filings.

Ghislaine Maxwell is being represented by Christian Everdell, seen here, according to court filings. (Cohen & Gresser)
Former colleagues believe he may use his experience in such high-profile cases to get Maxwell to turn on others allegedly in Jeffrey Epstein’s inner circle to strike a deal.
“He will of course do what is in the best interests of his client, but no doubt he will be talking to her about the benefits of becoming a cooperating witness,” tweeted Jennifer Rodgers, who used to be his supervisor as a fellow federal Southern District of New York prosecutor.

She's not dumb. If i was in her situation id already have several hand written and digital copies spread out around the world. Killing her would be too risky, she already has an insurance policy.

...Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton are just going to ride it out......lol

They have Hillary.......

She's not dumb. If i was in her situation id already have several hand written and digital copies spread out around the world. Killing her would be too risky, she already has an insurance policy.
And if she has played her cards right one of those high dollar clients will have a private jet waiting to take her to a place she doesn't have to come back from.

If she has the goods on several big name hotshots, she will get a sweetheart deal on any prison time. She has the bucks, why did she not flee to a country that would not extradite her to the U.S.? She could have hoped a private plane to Mexico then fled from there to a country of her choice. Why did she stay in the U.S. knowing they were looking for her?
I think she knows she has the information and evidence to take down some very big names and knows it is enough to get her a "get out of jail" card or a very short sentence.
RELH

Homer I would not count her out as of yet. The Feds are famous for trading up on bigger fish to fry. Look what they did for Sammy the bull when he gave them John Gotti. Sammy admitted to 19 homicides and got the witness protection program for his testimony on Gotti and others.
It all depends on who she has the goods on and what evidence she has to back up her admissions.
RELH

Are you really sure that it is a different league? A federal D.A. will want to make a name for himself by taking down some big fish just as much as a cop gets his jollies off on arresting a attorney.

RELH

"The socialite was denied bail on sex trafficking charges and faces a year-long wait inside Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Centre before trial."

"A family friend told The Sun On Sunday Maxwell, 58, fears she will be bumped off inside the brutal New York jail which warders describe as a “hellhole”.

She might live until just before her trial if she has something to barter with the guards.

I am not convinced yet that Epstein was murdered. I still lean towards suicide. You have to take in Epstein's mental makeup. The man went from being a power broker and multi millionaire to the lowest you can go as being a depraved child molester.
His kind has a hard time accepting that fall from grace and are prone to committing suicide. He should have never been taken off suicide watch by that prison shrink. Epstein was intelligent enough to convince that shrink he would not commit suicide, when in fact that may have been his intention all along.
Maxwell is also a person that may be prone to commit suicide and they were smart to not allow any cloth clothing items in her cell.
If a person is hell bent on committing suicide, it is almost impossible to prevent it. We had a jail inmate that was put into a padded cell that had no bed except for padded floor in order to prevent him from hanging himself. That was the mistake they made with Epstein by having a two tier metal bed frame in the cell.
Our inmate was fed on paper plates with a plastic spoon. That inmate took the plastic spoon and broke off the handle part into a sharp point. He then used that sharp point to dig out his blood veins located in the inner part of his elbow.
Lucky for that inmate, the on duty jailer made his rounds every 15 minutes as required. He found the inmate laying on the padded floor bleeding like a stuck pig.
I was called in and followed the ambulance to the hospital. In the hospital the on duty doctor looked at me and stated, if this S.O.B. can dig his veins out without using anesthesia, I can sew him up without anesthesia and he did.
RELH

LMAO!

New York Times Accidentally Publishes Ghislaine Maxwell Obituary Ahead Of Schedule

NEW YORK, NY—Oops! The New York Times accidentally included Ghislaine Maxwell in its daily list of New Yorkers killed by COVID-19, publishing the socialite's name on its website Tuesday morning.

The paper pulled her name from the website after Hillary Clinton's staffers called and informed them of the error.

"Ms. Clinton asked us to publish the obituary on Friday and we got our dates mixed up," said a Times spokesperson. "We apologize for the mistake, and we hope she is still OK. For now."

President Trump was concerned when he saw the death notice and so was happy to learn she was still alive, saying he "wishes her well."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom