Ghost story

Long Time Member
I had a frightening tale to share from the other night. The ghost of jagerdad came to me and told me to remind homer of the missed calls of emotional embrace. Good news is he said I’m safe. Can’t say the same for homer. He will be haunted until the hug. So basically, for eternity.

As long as the ghost doesn’t mess with Homie’s equipment. I had a ghost a few years ago that kept pulling hitch pins, that is hard on hydraulic hoses and scares the crap out of you.

Last edited:
He wanted my email just to bullshit and I never gave it to him , I feel kind of sad when someone passes away here on MM , my wife got her Dad out of a nursing home , she does the admins there and thought it was pretty cruel to keep them isolated from others , I can’t imagine what he was going through but now he is at home with family and doing fine with help from a nurse and help from family members.DeerMadness I hope everything will work out with you and your Mom .

I didn't want to give Jager my phone number because I was afraid I'd wake up one morning and he'd be living in my garage.

I saw an obituary for goofy elk the other day. Don’t think he’s posted around here for quite awhile but was a regular over at the UWN site. 58 years old. too soon.

I never met Jagerdad, but I know he was in tremendous pain. Medication can make people different. Jager was in LE so my hat is off for him. No big deal ...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom