Gimme some of that hot loving

All I can say is...

tenorC.gif

I'm kind of worried about whoever is worried about a chimp's social wellbeing with other chimps.

I remember that. The monkey owner gave it some sort of anti depressants and it had the wrong effect. It turned it mean as hell. The monkey started beating the crap out of that poor woman biting and smashing her up, and all the owner did was call the cops and begged them to shoot it. Maybe she should have had a magnum if she had such a pet. To me, if your pet has hands, you need a keep a weapon nearby.

Found a great recap on Wikipedia:

Travis the Chimp

A snippet:

2009 attack​

On February 16, 2009, at around 3:40 p.m., Travis attacked Sandra Herold's 55-year-old friend Charla Nash, inflicting devastating injuries to her face and limbs.

Travis had left the house with Sandra Herold's car keys, and Nash came to help get the chimp back in the house; upon seeing Nash holding a Tickle Me Elmo—one of his favorite toys—Travis flew into a rage and attacked her.

Travis was familiar with Nash, who had also worked at the Herolds' towing company, although Nash had a different hairstyle at the time of the attack, which may have confused and alarmed him. He had been taking medication for Lyme disease.

Herold, then 70 years old, attempted to stop Travis by hitting him on the head with a shovel and stabbing him in the back with a butcher knife. Herold later said, "For me to do something like that—put a knife in him—was like putting one in myself". The chimp turned around, she said, as if to say, "'Mom, what did you do?'"

The animal grew angrier. Herold, at this point believing Nash to be dead, then called 9-1-1 and pleaded for help. Travis' screams can be heard in the background at the start of the tape as Sandra pleaded for the police, who initially believed the call to be a hoax, until she started screaming, "He's eating her!"

Emergency medical services waited for police before approaching the house. Travis headed towards the police car when it arrived, tried to open a locked passenger door, and smashed a side-view mirror. Then he went around to the driver's-side door and opened it, at which point Officer Frank Chiafari shot him several times. Travis retreated to the house, where he was found dead next to his cage.

Last edited:
I don’t know why anyone would think a Chimpanzee makes a good pet. I’ve watched a lot of documentaries on them and they are a very intelligent yet savage animal.

Back to the story at hand...I heard that she she was just flirting w.duh monkey. They were separated by glass....never touched.

She had been coming to she "him" weekly for awhile.

Back to the story at hand...I heard that she she was just flirting w.duh monkey. They were separated by glass....never touched.

She had been coming to she "him" weekly for awhile.
yeah....that's what the story said

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom