Giuliani's Disinformation - FNC

grizzly

Long Time Member
An internal memo from FNC finds many of Trump's clan guilty of spreading disinformation on FNC regarding Ukraine. You'd think if they knew that, they'd quit putting them on the air!

20200208_110713.jpg

No thoughts on FNC finding Giuliani was spreading disinformation while on FNC, yet they kept bringing him on a channel with "News" actually in it's name?

Isn't that the definition of the Fake News they like to talk about so much?

I think it's obvious to everyone that Rudy has come completely unhinged.
Then why was he still officially defending Trump on Fox & Friends as the Senate trial was underway?

Why did Fox News not EVER fact check him when he, and the others referenced in their internal memo, continued to spread disinformation on their channel?

Do those that complain about the Fake News Media care when it's their own channel, and even that very channel acknowledges it's Fake... but keep airing it anyway?

I dont watch the news so no dog in that fight. I spent more days stuck in LaGuardia than most people will ever spend in "The City". I can't explain New Yorkers; just glad there aren't any here. Trump aside, sure hope nobody votes for the next one anytime soon.

Last edited:
Well i don't know what to think about this at this point. but given the liberal medias issuing so many false reports in the past i think waiting for more information more prudent. The left has issued thousands of misleading reports during the last few years and for all we know this may be another attempt at misdirection. Rudy was a very successful district attorney in NY and prosecuted thousands of cases but that's not to say he may got duped himself. The fact Solomon and Hannity are involved further complicates things but we'll have to see what comes of it. Given the naysayers are out and beating the fake news drum when they've rallied to hide so much in the past may prove to be interesting. Time will tell but given a host of fake news outlets have jumped on it, it may be more fake news or Hannity and co may be playing the same game all the major networks and CNN & MSNBC have been playing for thousands of hours of coverage. One things for sure Fox got the scoop on Russia collusion right and all the other guys mislead America for years.....so how do we balance that ledger.....I'm sure the naysayers can explain that for all of us.........LOL

So here's another twist to think about since Rudy was over there gathering information as a representative of the President of the United States what would be the impact if the corrupt Ukrainians gave him bogus information? Think about that for a minute. If that's the case Trump was well within his right as president to ask them to investigate for corruption since they knowingly lied & gave false information to a representative of our country. So the documentation was either legit or not and If not the fact he asked them to look into corruption was founded. This isn't cut and dried here and Rudy has signed affidavits by Ukrainian officials sworn under oath. So something smells like fish here and who committed fraud with the documents and testimony....... but like usual the fake news media jumps on the get Trump bandwagon when there could be more to the story...........in any case if Fox news knew they were fibbing it hurts their credibility on their #1 rated show and that's not going to go over well with their viewers.

in any case if Fox news knew they were fibbing it hurts their credibility on their #1 rated show and that's not going to go over well with their viewers.

I appreciate the honesty and agree. But, what do you want to bet that those very shows don't show their own report and issue an apology and retraction?

A huge percentage of Fox viewers only watch Fox... so they'll never even know this exists or that they were duped.

Nobody cares. Glad you stuck around a bit this time to show the class who wears the dunce cap in the corner!

Wow, you started your TDS thread with a copied post from DiPaola, the biggest hack in reporting AGAINST all things Trump. Im surprized even you would follow him.
Ill give you a snippit , a quote from one of this jackwagons posts, that explains how a mindset that is created by many things, in this case poor parenting, that makes an individual suseptible to TDS. The feeling of entitelment, and lack of authority can start the ball rolling. Here is the quote
"My dad just told me a story: when I was three years old, he and my mother tried to throw some of my toys that they didn't think I was using anymore into the trash.

Apparently this displeased me so I started throwing their cooking things into the trash because that's what was at my height level.

I got to keep my toys."

Sad to think, this entiteled mindset, that eventually turned to TDS. Could have been avoided if his daddy had a pair, and mommy wanted to be a mother, and not his bestest buddy.
Whats your story, howd you get TDS?

I appreciate the honesty and agree. But, what do you want to bet that those very shows don't show their own report and issue an apology and retraction?

A huge percentage of Fox viewers only watch Fox... so they'll never even know this exists or that they were duped.

Grizz there's a few more facets in this that bear some pondering since we're trying to be objective.

1) Why is it this information suddenly comes forward as Biden is tanking in the electoral process?

2) Notice how many of the media's little darlings like, Vox, Salon, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and NY TIMES, WASHINGMACHINE POST, are all out with the info.......Nobody scooped any of them with the story? I'm sure all their reporters just happened upon the information at the same moment.........

3) lest not we forget John Solomon was condemned at the Hill for his reporting on the Russia Collusion story by his peers and the press in general they even wanted him removed from The Hill. In the end He was right and all the masses were wrong.......Hmmm

4)Either Rudy has the goods or the CURRENT & PAST Ukrainians lied and furnished fraudulent docs to him in which case It justify's Trumps rationale for withholding the money for his anti-corruption commitment from Zelensky. We knew they were corrupt and misleading us again justify's Trump's actions.

5) If Rudy's doc's on Burisma are legit then the Bidens may be in deeper then they told the American people. Joe still hasn't come clean on just what his kid was up to and how he got that job, Discrediting Rudy can help the party, since they'll try to tie it to Trump.

6) Doesn't it seem a little odd that all this is coming out right after Trump was acquitted? Think about the timing and what's involved here, some of this information could have been used to clear him from the charges.

7) Sometimes you have to get out of the weeds and look at things from a higher altitude and the press likes to keep folks in the weeds so they can promote the media's talking points that just happened across the entire spectrum at the same time.

8) Fox news is a target of the liberal machine since it hampers their narrative and has been for years hurting the promotion of their agenda.

9)Doesn't it seem odd that a confidential internal memo suddenly leaked out to the news media right now. Bear in mind is it possible some of it may have been taken out of context to arrive at the conclusion? After all we know just a few words were altered to initiate a fraudulent FISA warrant process that led to a fraudulent Russia Collusion Investigation. The IG report confirms this 100%.

10) It would appear that the sequence of events here are all related in too many ways that indicate a more broad level of participation than a few reporters scooping a story. That should be a question most of us are curious about since it's relevant to the accusations and scope of the process.

11) Color me skeptical but large scale revelations require coordination to implement it's impact in the public's eye and that's a big red warning flag.

12)Given what we've gone thru in the past three years and all the gaslighting and false accusations, fraud, bogus investigations, lies and out right deceptions perpetrated by the complicit media and the dem party, I have to see more to prove to me we aren't being mislead again.

It's hard to sit here and go thru all the crap we been asked to endure that was illegal, deceptive, and despicable by participants in the democratic party and not be questioning this entire development. They did it to Trump, Kavanaugh and Trump again and now we're going after some of the guys that uncovered the original deception by tearing them down and discrediting them when all they did was tell the truth and helped uncover the biggest ploy to a soft coup in our country's history. A plot that's no longer a conspiracy theory but proven fact confirmed by the Mueller investigation, Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, IG report, Trump impeachment scam trial in the senate and all the thousands and thousands of knowingly false stories and 24/7 coverage nonstop on TV.

It is what it is and the dems did a fantasic job of discrediting themselves with the majority of American's in this country with their obsession over the last 4 years to remove Trump by any means possible, so I'm not a believer in their most recent scoop. Can you blame us?

If Fox is guilty, which may be true, where's the condemnation of all the other medias false reporting over the last 4 years. once again it's the old Potomac two step.....you're guilty but i'm not seems Alinski shared that same point in some of his rules but then I digress.

Good debate grizz!

Last edited:
I raised 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. At a very young age i taught them not to touch the stove , its hot. They learned. Later was the lesson of, dont count your chickens before they hatch. Honesty is the best policy, doing the same thing over and over will produce the same outcome. And finally birds of a feather,flock together. They learned these lessons at a young age. I know they learned, because they didnt get burned, didnt get disapointed from an outcome that repeted itself,. Ect..
Why is it Democrates cant learn these same lessons or ignore these lessons that children learn so easily.

Not picking a fight here, but it sounds like your advice would apply to Trump and Rudy. Its not just democrats sadly. What a wonderful world it would be if the solution was always as easy as party affiliation.

So here's another twist to think about since Rudy was over there gathering information as a representative of the President of the United States what would be the impact if the corrupt Ukrainians gave him bogus information? Think about that for a minute. If that's the case Trump was well within his right as president to ask them to investigate for corruption since they knowingly lied & gave false information to a representative of our country. So the documentation was either legit or not and If not the fact he asked them to look into corruption was founded. This isn't cut and dried here and Rudy has signed affidavits by Ukrainian officials sworn under oath. So something smells like fish here and who committed fraud with the documents and testimony....... but like usual the fake news media jumps on the get Trump bandwagon when there could be more to the story...........in any case if Fox news knew they were fibbing it hurts their credibility on their #1 rated show and that's not going to go over well with their viewers.

Not to belittle any wrongdoing the Bidens may have done, but I struggle with the idea that Rudy G was there as a "Representative of the President of the United States". He has no official capacity. No oversight. If he is representing the president, then he is representing the citizens of the US. We have systems for that, even if you think they are all corrupt. Rogue lawyers are not how international relations or corruption investigations work. We are not living in a John Grisham novel.

Investigate the Bidens, lock em up, hang them for treason- I don't give a ****, but do it through official channels.

Perhaps that could be true, but one major party was engaged in illegal activity on many fronts to remove a sitting president. The other party was entrusted with protecting the American people and it's funds used for foreign aid for legal purpose, not filling the pockets of those looking to exploit us.

We already know the Ukraine was corrupt so him looking for confirmation of legal usage for our funds seems reasonable. We also know there were others employed by the US working behind the scenes to thwart the presidents foreign policy during the same time frames so as to damage the presidents power and intent in Ukraine foreign policy.

It's a convoluted mess but we still don't know the whole story and probably never will. We know that there were Ukrainians filling their pockets with millions of our foreign aid funds previously, so it's a murky picture for sure. There certainly was a hell of a lot going on with intent that was questionable at best but opposing the guy in charge of foreign policy behind the scenes may have warranted outside intervention. Using a trusted individual which is within his constitutional powers, to actually be able to see what was going on and who was doing it also seems logical. After all millions were being spent and orders weren't being followed so it wasn't illogical to seek more information.

Somebody at some level exposed the Biden's involvement and since funds were evaporating who knows what their intent was. It's possible it could have been honest or it may have been instigated to create another chance to go after Trump. One things for sure the way it all rolled out is questionable at best. Isn't it ironic just how a guy that never heard a conversation could file a complaint knowing the details of what was being done and that information could be used to try to impeach a sitting president. Then a member on his NSC team could testify against him who knew the whistle blower. Yes there's more than a few coincidences in this mess but the fact they changed all the rules to allow it make one suspect it may not have been so innocent after all. Then when you factor in they refused to allow the testimony on the last witness about that whistle blower one can only wonder since we knew he met with Schiff or his staff prior to filing his complaint. Aren't political illusions wonderful, especially when they get to hide things from us but the guys in the know vote to acquit.......

Last edited:
Until there is evidence otherwise, I would trust Rudy over the fake news people any time of the day. Rudy built his reputation on putting high level mafia Dons in prison. The fact that several news agencies came put with a "bombshell" story at the same time makes it smell like a pile of dog crap.

RELH

Somebody leaked the internal memo from FNC and they all picked it up, except Fox, of course, who is running another story about Giuliani's "predictions" on Ukraine this morning. It's likely it was leaked to several media groups simultaneously but there's no indication the report is inaccurate or false. By all accounts, it appears to be authentic.

At this very moment, FNC has three articles about CNN on its front page. They're all in a battle to say they're the best, so when an organization is caught with a self-inflicted report where their internal watchdog acknowledges they're running rubbish on their channel... absolutely the others are going to report it. And, frankly, they should.

If another organization admits to themselves, in writing, that they're promoting Fake News and they keep doing it, I hope Fox will cover it. And being that Fox runs several articles a day about other organizations, often CNN, I'm sure they will.

Wow, you started your TDS thread with a copied post from DiPaola, the biggest hack in reporting AGAINST all things Trump.

Never heard of him, don't follow him, heck, I don't even have Instagram or Twitter... it was a screenshot off of a news story. But that said, there's no indication, even from FNC, that the internal report is inauthentic in any way.

Grizz there's a few more facets in this that bear some pondering since we're trying to be objective.

1) Why is it this information suddenly comes forward as Biden is tanking in the electoral process?

2) Notice how many of the media's little darlings like, Vox, Salon, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and NY TIMES, WASHINGMACHINE POST, are all out with the info.......Nobody scooped any of them with the story? I'm sure all their reporters just happened upon the information at the same moment.........

3) lest not we forget John Solomon was condemned at the Hill for his reporting on the Russia Collusion story by his peers and the press in general they even wanted him removed from The Hill. In the end He was right and all the masses were wrong.......Hmmm

4)Either Rudy has the goods or the CURRENT & PAST Ukrainians lied and furnished fraudulent docs to him in which case It justify's Trumps rationale for withholding the money for his anti-corruption commitment from Zelensky. We knew they were corrupt and misleading us again justify's Trump's actions.

5) If Rudy's doc's on Burisma are legit then the Bidens may be in deeper then they told the American people. Joe still hasn't come clean on just what his kid was up to and how he got that job, Discrediting Rudy can help the party, since they'll try to tie it to Trump.

6) Doesn't it seem a little odd that all this is coming out right after Trump was acquitted? Think about the timing and what's involved here, some of this information could have been used to clear him from the charges.

7) Sometimes you have to get out of the weeds and look at things from a higher altitude and the press likes to keep folks in the weeds so they can promote the media's talking points that just happened across the entire spectrum at the same time.

8) Fox news is a target of the liberal machine since it hampers their narrative and has been for years hurting the promotion of their agenda.

9)Doesn't it seem odd that a confidential internal memo suddenly leaked out to the news media right now. Bear in mind is it possible some of it may have been taken out of context to arrive at the conclusion? After all we know just a few words were altered to initiate a fraudulent FISA warrant process that led to a fraudulent Russia Collusion Investigation. The IG report confirms this 100%.

10) It would appear that the sequence of events here are all related in too many ways that indicate a more broad level of participation than a few reporters scooping a story. That should be a question most of us are curious about since it's relevant to the accusations and scope of the process.

11) Color me skeptical but large scale revelations require coordination to implement it's impact in the public's eye and that's a big red warning flag.

12)Given what we've gone thru in the past three years and all the gaslighting and false accusations, fraud, bogus investigations, lies and out right deceptions perpetrated by the complicit media and the dem party, I have to see more to prove to me we aren't being mislead again.

It's hard to sit here and go thru all the crap we been asked to endure that was illegal, deceptive, and despicable by participants in the democratic party and not be questioning this entire development. They did it to Trump, Kavanaugh and Trump again and now we're going after some of the guys that uncovered the original deception by tearing them down and discrediting them when all they did was tell the truth and helped uncover the biggest ploy to a soft coup in our country's history. A plot that's no longer a conspiracy theory but proven fact confirmed by the Mueller investigation, Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, IG report, Trump impeachment scam trial in the senate and all the thousands and thousands of knowingly false stories and 24/7 coverage nonstop on TV.

It is what it is and the dems did a fantasic job of discrediting themselves with the majority of American's in this country with their obsession over the last 4 years to remove Trump by any means possible, so I'm not a believer in their most recent scoop. Can you blame us?

If Fox is guilty, which may be true, where's the condemnation of all the other medias false reporting over the last 4 years. once again it's the old Potomac two step.....you're guilty but i'm not seems Alinski shared that same point in some of his rules but then I digress.

Good debate grizz!

You've got some good points there. It's nice to see some informed discussion rather than the baseless distractions and bomb throwing that's so prevalent here. It's likely you and I just disagree on certain things, but I'll always respect somebody with an informed opinion!

There's not been many people critical of FNC over this. Hmm, where's the intellectual honesty?

PS... Waiting for somebody to change the subject and talk about anything but FNC repeatedly running a known purveyor of "disinformation" (their word, not mine).

Ready, Set, Go!

Not picking a fight here, but it sounds like your advice would apply to Trump and Rudy. Its not just democrats sadly. What a wonderful world it would be if the solution was always as easy as party affiliation.
I used the example of how every time the dems , and their fake news buddies, catch sent of a story they all JUMP on it, create an agenda around it, promote the agenda with made up half truths. Then start the TDS stories of how THIS TIME, its gonna end Trump..... then Trump wins, dems look like,, well dems , and then its off to the races for the next icky man story. If you think the don't touch the stove don't apply how many times does trump have to burn the dems, honesty and the FISA warrants and dossier. And creating false narratives and having them rammed back up their kester time after time expecting a different outcome., well maybe the dems deserve it if they cant move on time after time after time... I do agree with you that Trump and Rudy follow the same advice, but who gets to decide policies, that would be the president, and ambassadors work at pleasure of the president. As with most thing executive. Trump has the say. You and I might not like how he gets things to happen. But it id hid call, plain and simple. I wish he had fired ALL the hold overs right out of the gate.

Last edited:
Wow, you started your TDS thread with a copied post from DiPaola, the biggest hack in reporting AGAINST all things Trump. Im surprized even you would follow him.
Ill give you a snippit , a quote from one of this jackwagons posts, that explains how a mindset that is created by many things, in this case poor parenting, that makes an individual suseptible to TDS. The feeling of entitelment, and lack of authority can start the ball rolling. Here is the quote
"My dad just told me a story: when I was three years old, he and my mother tried to throw some of my toys that they didn't think I was using anymore into the trash.

Apparently this displeased me so I started throwing their cooking things into the trash because that's what was at my height level.

I got to keep my toys."

Sad to think, this entiteled mindset, that eventually turned to TDS. Could have been avoided if his daddy had a pair, and mommy wanted to be a mother, and not his bestest buddy.
Whats your story, howd you get TDS?

Don't question Grizzlies obscure sources, you'll get the wrath!

There's not been many people critical of FNC over this. Hmm, where's the intellectual honesty?

PS... Waiting for somebody to change the subject and talk about anything but FNC repeatedly running a known purveyor of "disinformation" (their word, not mine).

Ready, Set, Go!

grizzly, you are not getting the point that if "information" is coming from anywhere BUT Fox News ...... it is Fake News. We can only get info From Fox News - Fox News is Gospel! (Tongue in cheek)

Centerfire How'd that fake impeachment work out for ya? Then that exemplary conduct at the SOTU for all America to see....... those are some top notch values your team seems to support! So which socialist are you going to vote for?

Grizz.

Dan Bongino has been reporting on this for years.

Sara Carter has as well.

John Soloman
Lee Smith
Glen Beck

There are stories from The Guardian, Politico, and even NY TIMES.

There is a reason Hunter Biden and Devin Archer are being investigated for money laundering.

There is a paper trail from Ukraine, to Latvia, to Cypress.

The IMF is talking about Ukraine.

FOLLOW THE MONEY .

Grizz.

Dan Bongino has been reporting on this for years.

Sara Carter has as well.

John Soloman
Lee Smith
Glen Beck

There are stories from The Guardian, Politico, and even NY TIMES.

There is a reason Hunter Biden and Devin Archer are being investigated for money laundering.

There is a paper trail from Ukraine, to Latvia, to Cypress.

The IMF is talking about Ukraine.

FOLLOW THE MONEY .

You bump yer head Hoss?

You bump yer head Hoss?

This is what looking at both sides of an issue looks like.

Trump ain't clean. He ain't honest.

I just don't think he's involved in Ukraine so it's a great place to hang his opponents.

Further.

Orange man will only be President 5 more years. He wasn't President 5 years ago.

We are getting screwed, and bent over by bureaucrats in DC whi have decided THEY are the government, and THEY deserve taxpayer money.

This ain't about Trump or Obama. They were elected.

It's about a government run by unelected beauracrats, who destroy countries, overthrow countries leaders, steal money, prop up corrupt despots.

If Trump blows up this scheme, good on him.

If the Dems pres does, good on him.

Orange man bad, Black man bad. Just a cover

I never said Bidens were clean, in fact, I said to open a separate investigation and lock them up for all I care. Trump's still corrupt as crap though!

yes grizz he's taken that corruption in spite of all those investigations and managed to wave a magic wand over it to make it benefit the American people of all races, backgrounds, political affiliation and social standing. That corruption is being cashed on payday, giving people hope, improving their lives, restoring their dignity and self esteem, getting them off welfare, and not making them feel ashamed of who they are and actually letting many of them save some money for the first time in more than a decade.

You know if you weren't so damn blinded by hatred you'd actually have to admit he's managed to do some good things..........in spite of all the hostility launched against him........but you are a myopic sort of fool who just can't see the forest through the trees. Yes grizz you're just another pissed uninformed snowflake and the good news is spring is coming. My how we all look forward to warmer temperatures. LOL

And here it comes.

The pendulum swung after Obama and gave us Trump.

Now the R are trying to overpay.

He's won.

He's exposed the mainstream media for what is is, propaganda. Including Fox.

He's helped a lot of folks get off welfare.

He's improved the business atmosphere.

But. The bootlickers won't be satisfied.

He's not a good person.

He's not honest.

He's not opposed to playing in the dirt.

So. The fanboys won't keep it in check. The narrative won't be "are you better off today than you were 4 years ago", or even "it's the economy stupid".

Nope. The cheerleaders will try to push some holy warrior narrative. Some great man narrative.

And, Americans, who know better but are willing to look past his shady past, will rebel against the "modern Reagan" narrative and the pendelum will swing even more left.

Wise folks know to let a sleeping dog lie.

Keep the focus on his accomplishments. Because the man himself, is a pike of dog crap.

I know lots of developers who have screwed sub contractors. I know Donald Trump's kind.

He's no great man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom