Glassing chair

Helinox Chair Zero is awesome. There are Amazon knock offs that are pretty nice also.
I’ve never used a stool but the Hillsound BTR is highly recommended by a lot of people.

I pack a Crazy Creek Chair in my pack . It works great and its lightweight and rolls up fairly small.

If your talking about for packing in somewhere, and are worried about weight, then the Hillsound BTR Stool. I have the 17”, and it works great! Collapses pretty tight, and it’s super light.

Not sure what this one is. Its small, light weight, easy to pack and comfortable.

Screenshot_20211010-200108_Gallery.jpg

+1 for the helinox chair zero. mine looks identical to the chair in the picture above except for being blue. Don't forget to bring a dark towel to put over your head and block out all the light while glassing.

Haven’t used a chair for glassing yet as I am new to this style of hunting. That being said I have used the Helinox zero on backpacking trips where weight was a consideration, the comfort to weight ratio is well worth every ounce. (1lb) that chair is at the very top of my gear list.

Normally I just sit on the ground on my pad. if it is cold and wet or muddy, I like to be up off the ground.

The wife has a bad back, so on our last trip to the PGA golf tournament I bought her one of these portable stools from GCI. She loved it, and I found it so comfortable that I stole it and use for hunting and glassing.

I’m 62, gotta have back support to glass all day. Short period of time a lightweight 3 leg stool or glassing pad.
That’s a “me too” the Helinox Zero” has been a game changer allow me to backpack. No way could I tolerate a sit pad or 3 legged stool.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom