Glassing in comfort

M

MuzzyMaddness

I am looking for few suggestions on a good light weight spotting seat. I glass from the seated position with a spotter & tri-pod. Any suggestions would be greatly help, thanks.

Check out the turkey hunting section in Cabela's.They have some lightweight seats in there that look pretty comfy.

beavis.gif

I cut a piece of white ensolite foam pad from an old sleeping pad I had. It measures 10" x 14" and is just big enough for my soft b--. It goes in my day pack up against the back pannel on the inside when I'm not using it. It weights nothing & doesn't take up any space in my pack.

I've used a garden kneeling pad in the past but would like to updgrade in the current year. Keep the ideas coming.

Thank you all for your great suggestions. I am new to the art of glassing (two years). Glassing has added a great new dimension to my hunting experience (pre-season, season & post season).

Normally I carry a 1" thick closed cell pad to sit on. I have tried an inflatable seat, but it quickly succumbed to leaks. This past seacon I carried a Crazy Creek chair, which provided some back support. It also folds out to give a longer pad for those mid-day naps.

RR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom