Glendower Fire

lif

Any Jackson county residents on here? Hope everyone is staying safe. Sounds like a bad one in a bad area for a fire.

Yes, Live in sw medford, we were evacuated, wife & kids left & I stayed watering down the house & myself. Propane tanks blowing up by the dozens & I could see the flames from my roof top. Finally the wind shifted about 3 a.m. & the fires slowed. My neighborhood is safe. Phoenix & Talent hit hard, Most of the commercial buildings are gone 600+ homes.

I have heard arson, but I live 100 miles away and haven't kept up with the news. A lot of rumors flying on social media saying anything from arson to antifa.....

But I did hear they arrested one guy for arson. The area that burned has a Greenway along the highway and a lot of homeless live in there.

The guy that they arrested looks homeless and/or mentally ill. He was in Phoenix and the fire started in Ashland. The news today was calling it a criminal investigation because there was a body found near Alameda street where the fire started.

The guy that they arrested looks homeless and/or mentally ill. He was in Phoenix and the fire started in Ashland. The news today was calling it a criminal investigation because there was a body found near Alameda street where the fire started.

I had heard this too but not from a credible source so I didn't repeat it.

Could be a body dump with a fire for a cover up? Now there i go.....starting rumors.

Back
Top Bottom