Global Warming Crap!!

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-08 AT 05:33AM (MST)[p]An article posted by the World Daily Net (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54831) in March of 2007, suggested that data shows Al Gores house uses 20% more energy than the average American home of the same size. Supposedly he made some changes since then and made his posh home more "energy efficient". Now there are claims that his energy usage is up %10 from last year (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1367&t=2590130&sto=pagestart). What the heck is this hypocrite thinking? I am so tired of the political hypocrisy in this country from Republicans and Democrats alike. It's common place to grandstand and lie to the public to get a political advantage but in this dip*&$#'s case promote his pocketbook. AL GORE . . . what a waste of human flesh!!!!!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

His usage is up 10% from last year. That's OK because he invested more money into his own carbon offset scam. If you send money to him you're allowed to use more energy. Get with the program AWHOLELOTTABULL!:)
Eel

Since you're on the whine about this again did you see what the whitehouse said today? the midwest flooding can be linked to global warming, that's right. global warming, it's not just for liberals anymore.

Gore moves one step closer to god status and the neocons are helping. funny stuff.

Just curious HD - what are you basing your vote on this year? From all of your political posts you sound like a pretty staunch liberal. I don't see too much middle of the road for you. Not trying to pick a fight, just wondering what you are doing since there are NO, and I mean NO good candidates.

As far the whole Whitehouse comment, does that really surprise you? ALL POLITICIANS ARE IDIOTS!!! They lie through their teeth and they have a license to steal. I don't care whether you are a democrat, republican, or just a free loading American. Nobody on here can ever convince me that they're anything different.

www.awholelottabull.com

Since you asked, I think and hope Obama wins because I feel he'd be better for the country than McCain. that said I'll probably vote for McCain because he will would more than likely save me a butt load of money in taxes, see I am a republican after all I put myself first, but that's the truth.

It's reported Obama may consider Hagel as his running mate and Hagel said he'd consider it, I wanted Hagel for president in the first place so if it happens I'll probably vote for Obama. either way I can't win and I can't lose, if I didn't like to argue I wouldn't even follow this election.

As bad as McCain is he's one of the better republicans that made it to the pimary, and the only one with even a Chinaman's chance of winning this fall. though he won't.

As much as our oppinions differ, I pretty much share your views. I don't know that much about Hagel but I'm praying that McCain gets a really strong running mate, like an Iowa farmer!:D I seriously doubt that will happen.

www.awholelottabull.com

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 07:10AM (MST)[p]>Since you're on the whine about
>this again did you see
>what the whitehouse said today?
>the midwest flooding can be
>linked to global warming, that's
>right. global warming, it's not
>just for liberals anymore.
>
> Gore moves one step closer
>to god status and the
>neocons are helping. funny stuff.
>
The White House (and McCain) is not immune to the "Global Warming is caused by human beings" mass hysteria, but that does not constitute supporting evidence. I saw an article recently about climate change on Jupiter -- two new massive storms akin to the great red spot have formed -- originating from NASA. My question . . . how do the CO2 emissions on Earth cause climate change on Jupiter? What might be a common source of climate change on Jupiter and on Earth? Further in the past, maybe over the last year to 18 months, I recall dimly that I saw similar news about climate change on Mars -- the polar ice caps diminishing in extent (not the normal annual change on Mars but longer term). Here is the URL about Mars:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

Same question . . . what is common source of climate change on Earth, Mars, and Jupiter? These sorts of questions get lost in the mass hysteria about Global Warming and the stampede to levy new taxes on ourselves. Idiocy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom