SOLD Glock 17, Gen 3

RINK

I'm parting with one of my Glock 17's. It is a Gen 3, comes with 3 - 17 round magazines, Glock sights, Streamlight TLR-1 HL rail light, and a Blackhawk Serpa holster. I am a certified Glock Armorer and have gone through the gun in it's entirety. It is a sweet sidearm!!!!!!!!

I'm in Sandy, UT. If it needs to be shipped, that will be at your expense, and to an FFL of your choice.

PRICE: $600obo

Message me here or Text 801-819-4441

Thanks

Rink

20210311_142047.jpg

I know that 2 of the mags are for my .40 cal... the correct mags or this gun weren't handy when I snapped pictures..

I'm parting with one of my Glock 17's. It is a Gen 3, comes with 3 - 17 round magazines, Glock sights, Streamlight TLR-1 HL rail light, and a Blackhawk Serpa holster. I am a certified Glock Armorer and have gone through the gun in it's entirety. It is a sweet sidearm!!!!!!!!

I'm in Sandy, UT. If it needs to be shipped, that will be at your expense, and to an FFL of your choice.

PRICE: $600obo

Message me here or Text 801-819-4441

Thanks

Rink
Just found 2 more magazines.. So, the package will include 5 - 17 round mags.

Oh no i just seen this now
Damn it! Lol. I need glock right now
Its so hard to find glock 26 any gen will do and the glock 43 gen3 or 4 as well.

Have both of those, but, not parting with them... I do have a hand cannon I'd sell,,, Glock 35 , .40 cal.. would be a great concealed carry piece as long as you are 6'8" and 360lbs. Lololol ????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom