GMU 42 Elk hunt

chsnelk03

Three of us are planning on coming out to archery elk hunt before I deploy the first of next year. We are looking at unit 42 as on OTC area and have a few drainages in mind. If anyone has any info, I can pm the areas we are looking at in the hope that we are on the right track. We will be out 2 - 14 Sept. and this will be my fourth try at an elk, just haven't been able to close the deal yet.

Thanks ahead for your help!

Roger Burton, MSgt
200th REDHORSE, Det 1
Ohio ANG

My sons and I have hunted 42 for 5-6 years. PM me and I will do what I can to help.

We have pulled a few elk out of 42 and I would say thats a pretty tough hunt. We hunted up mud hill road and up onto the battlement trail. Having hunted unit 43 as well I would say that would be a great archery elk hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom