Gmu 60

Rsilva_00

Got a tag for Muley this year for Archery. Heading out next week for a few days but never been here. I’ve done a ton of mapping and called the local warden there to get some info. Just wanted to see if anyone else has hunted this area. Gonna be parking down in buckeye res and hunting towards the Utah line for a few days. Any words of advise? Thanks.

Better have a GPS your right next to the Utah border it’s a difficult hunt gonna be hot I hunted it in 3rd rifle and it was still a very challenging hunt didn’t tag out either a lot of private in the area as well

Yeah I’m tracking the challenging location. I have two GPS to keep me straight with the ONX app to make sure I’m not in the wrong area. Also I’m tracking that the are private signs in public areas as well. Did you have any luck in your season there?

Yeah I’m tracking the challenging location. I have two GPS to keep me straight with the ONX app to make sure I’m not in the wrong area. Also I’m tracking that the are private signs in public areas as well. Did you have any luck in your season there?

No I didn’t like I said it’s hard to hunt and weather dependent

There is a road behind Paradox that goes to the top of the unit.
I have been looking at a lot of the roads out there. The one behind paradox look like it goes to Hog Trough near roc creek. Unless I’m looking at the wrong road. I thought the area around carpenter ridge looked appealing too since it’s between some large private areas. Might get some help getting deer pushed to me. I’m headed out Wednesday. Should be there by midday. Hoping after this weather I get some luck.

Carpenter ridge isn’t what you think it is and I’ll tell you now you don’t wanna be on part of it if it’s wet very steep

Spyder, you got that right! We went up a ways and turned right around. Ain't no buck worth that drive. SCARY!! Maybe a quad? pc

Ya maybe we went up and down in a truck talk about get the blood flowing but I was dry as well, have you tried by paradox I never hunted up there but I do know there are some resident bucks in that area

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom