GMU Maps

MrKrabs

Are there any companies besides HuntData that provide GMU topo and BLM maps? I want a foldable waterproof map to carry with me plus use as part of my planning process. HuntData isn't responding to my emails and I wanted to get these ordered within the next few days.

Thanks

Ben

I've bought my maps directly from the BLM and there is a link on the US Forest Service website to buy National Forest Maps. Hope this helps, good luck.
nrueh

I printed maps today at Sportsmans Warehouse. Pretty cool setup, you can print any area you want.

Not sure where you live but in the Denver Area, besides Sportsmans warehouse, you can get custom maps at REI and Maps Unlimited. You basically are getting USGS maps scaled down a bit, and printed on 11 x 17 waterproof paper.

I finally talked to HuntData and got my problems sorted out. I bought the BLM and elk concentration maps for the unit we plan to hunt. I also bought the Big Game CD 7 just to try it out and see if it helps with the planning. Thanks for the suggestions.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom